RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Acekard 2 Saving Issues

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I just got the Acekard 2 in the mail, and I've put the AKAIO 1.5 firmware onto my card. I extracted it directly from the .rar and into my card. Nothing else. However, every time I attempt to play a rom, the system freezes on save screens.

Is there an additional step I need to take before playing? There are no other files on the card but AKAIO 1.5 and my roms.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 04:27:32 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 96
Update: I was wrong. It fooled me by letting me progress farther than normal. STill having an issue.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I suggest you check the gbatemp Acekard forums first, they usually have a lot of help to go around.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 96
Seemingly fixed. I snooped around at the official site through the BBS, and it turns out downgrading to a specific firmware solves the issue.

Will post again should this prove not to be the case.