RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advertising Anesis, the Rising Empire!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Ok, before anything else,  I will first say:
    Anesis belongs to deadly_diablo, not me! He owns the site, not me!
I am just advertising for him because he is having logging problems.
Boy now for real, DD really spend hours and hours making the forum always better, the site is really cool too, he always work his ass off to make it always better!
   C

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Damn, the icy is down yet agian.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The links are working fine for me.

I didn't join because there's everything already here :|
bringing sexy back

if you're talking about rpg maker then yes Silv, you're absolutely right but other wise its got other unique qualities.

People, DD is making updates, and Silverline, making a double fun is better! Join man, help us! Have fun there too!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Well hello people. I haevnt been around in some time becasue of minor technical issues. Thanks ramiro for advertising and lord cloud for backing it up.  Anyways Anesis has anime gallery and other related things, roleplaying places, and other stuff which i haven't seen here. Oh and I may be able to gain back all previous data if someone who knows mysql can help me with a minor issue.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Yet I see no problems with it? :whoa:

Oh and the forum is on another server so if the site's server goes down, at least it will still stay up.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 102
Quote from: deadly_diablo
Oh and the forum is on another server

:lol:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
Ah oops, forgot to set up the redirects. SHould be working now then.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
icys is down form time to time, just wait a day or so. any way nice work. oh what are you useing. bronze, silver gold what?

Rep:
Level 92
Gold. Lot of things needed to maintain taht one. But its well worth it.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 92
Wow, long time I didn't post in this. Lots of changes been made since last post and new things available. Anyone willing to join up now at least?  I hope I have enough content to differ from here now.

< Zelda Fan Club

i already joineed but the place is starting to look hot.

Rep:
Level 91
wow. nice site dude! keep doing the great job. all you need now is to improve your layouting skills and a better host..?

Rep:
Level 92
If I had money I may use a better host, but so far for a FREE host, they give neat amounts of bandwidth, space, and mysql databases, so it's the choice I made for now. And if you mean forum host, then I'd have to lose more than half of my members while doing that.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
it will be okay if yor site is hosted by a free hoster. so what?! at least you have a great site and I am going to join!  :-D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I joined, nice site :-D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
yeah i saw you! not you.. just your name.