RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
AGLOCO ~ Get paid for surfing the web

Rep:
Level 90
Dear RMRK,

I recently joined AGLOCO because of a friend recommended it to me. I am now promoting it to you because I like the idea and I want you to share in what I think will be an exciting new Internet concept.

AGLOCO’s story is simple:

Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf.  How much of that money are you making? NONE!

AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members. (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6 billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that YouTube’s users did not get paid for!

AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share, but they’re building a community that will generate the kind of fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam - membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned. Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member information.

So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and helping to build AGLOCO. http://www.agloco.com/

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 03:33:32 AM by Silverline »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
First of all, this should go in the posterboard.

Second off, it sounds fishy to me.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13650.msg174269.html#new

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Yay, yet another scheme to spy on people and generate enormous valuable mailing lists.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ah, so I was correct.

Rep:
Level 90
its not a scam o-O

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
The second you start reading it sounds way to good to be true. Sooo fishy, you'd have to be an idiot or internet noob to try this.

Sounds scam-ish

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
its not a scam o-O
He's right, you people should be ashamed...

Spoiler for:
OMG IT'S A CULT!!!

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Of course it's a scam, no one gives people money for free.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Of course it's a scam, no one gives people money for free.

AGLOCO requires you to do some work for them. They pay you for that.
That alone is not suspicious.

This does not however mean that AGLOCO is not a scam... I don't know about that :/

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I prefer to earn my money anyway.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I'm going to join it, see what happens.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm definitely not going to join, since

A) It probably doesn't pay in the currency of my country or my country itself.
B) More money won't really help me get anywhere, strangely.
C) It's most likely a scam.

But I'm interested to see just what it is.