RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Affirmative action is just Racism.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There are some very narrow views arrising in this Debate.

My opinion, on the wway the debate was going
(The Hindu Faith is one of the oldest Faiths, many other forms of religion have branched off of Hindu, Many faiths Slurred in this thread need to give respect to faiths as strong as Hindu)

I respect most Religions and Faiths... Mainly the ones that aren't forced on people, I mean when was the last time a Hindu knocked on your door and handed you a Mini Blue God statue and gave you a mouth full of there religion...?

Religion should be a choice not a lecture.

____Back on Topic_____

My View is:-

We are all Human... Here's a Senario for you... If an Alien Race attacked the Earth we would all help each other, race and creed would not apply... it would be some thing like the film Inderpendance Day.

I wish we could all try and better the Human race, rather than looking at money and how things would effect companies if we could consentrate on whats better for the people instead of whats better for industries.

Race and Faith is just a skin colour and the ideals of people, why should it matter... and on the same note why are these same factors awarding people of the minority and getting them jobs other those in the Majority... Every one is supposed to be Born Equal... that statement is now becoming further from the truth.  I think awarding people with more rights as they are in the manority is just as much a racial slurr as punishing them, its showing a divide between the Majority and minority.

Same with Sexual orintaion or even age... EVERY ONE IS HUMAN, we should be employeed or given housing based on that simple fact.  We should be given house based on need of housing, those with a family, disability, vunerability or no housing put 1st.  Jobs given to those most skilled that apply should be given the jobs.

I hate Double standards and appointments of standing given to those of a minority.

And so should those benefitting from it... is just as much an insult as being labaled in a racial way.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:00:55 PM by landofshadows »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well said LOS. And hey, at some stage in our evolution, we will all have the same skin colour any way... Either that or we will all be dead.

I'm locking this topic to stop it from becoming a spam thread and because I feel we have discussed the matter fully and there is nothing more to gain. 

LOCKED.