RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My random artwork ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning

and this one is the most meaningful one i've drawn, there's a poem on the back, but i'm keeping that to myself.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:08:25 PM by boe »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I like them quite a bit, the map especially, but don't have hair over one eye.  I HATE it.

Rep:
Level 87
it's my excuse to not draw that eye XD  and adding insult to injury lol

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 03:27:28 AM by Ciaron »

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The upraised arm in the first one looks really bad. The rest are good though, you've got talent for sure.

Rep:
Level 87
ty ^_^ and yes, i know the arm looks horrible on that one, but that was when i first actually started drawing hands at all lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
your faces and detail are good, but overall you need to work on proportions in some of them.

Rep:
Level 87
 yes i know, i've tried to be as proportional as possible in my drawings, but i just need more practice, its not as if i've been drawing for long

Rep:
Level 86
The first and second are superb!