RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Catalogue of Requested Scripts

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Introduction

This topic is meant to provide a catalogue of any script requests in the forum. This will keep track of available script requests and give scripters a nice resource when looking for ideas to do a script, rather than having to look through the entire board. Consequently, it should also help more requests to be fulfilled, as there is less chance of a scripter missing the topic. It will basically just be composed of links to script request topics with a brief description of the script wanted. Each script request included here should have its own thread, and should ideally follow the Requesting Rules. Ideally, it should also follow the guidelines set forth in the Script Request Template. All discussion regarding scripts should be handled there as well. This topic will be locked. If you have a script request and it is not added to this list within 24 hours of posting it, feel free to PM me with a link to your request topic and I will add it. Note that addition to this list is subject to my own or a moderator’s discretion. Script requests that have not had a post in them for several months will be removed from the list

I have assigned difficulty levels, which may or may not be accurate. The scale is from 1 - 10, where 10 is quite difficult. I will usually give an explanation as to why a script haas a certain difficulty level

List of Topics

Updating Armor Stats, requested by Revo
A script that allows you to update the stats of armour or weapons.
Difficulty: 3 - involves storing special data for each instance of an item, and a scene also must be designed.
Requested on May 23, 2008

Notebook, requested by Caesis
A menu option that allows the user to annotate it and look back at it.
Difficulty: 7 - Involves complicated string handling - writing Microsoft Word.
Requested on May 16, 2008

Categorized Attacks, requested by Kirbykid
A battle option to use different types of attacks and have the accuracy and damage influenced by this choice.
Difficulty: 2 - involves integrating the skill into a battle scene, which can be hard to do when trying to avoid incompatibility.
Requested on May 11, 2008

Linear Motion Battle System, requested by Algid
A battle system resembling the "Tales of" series.
Requested on May 5, 2008
Difficulty: 8 - Real time reaction and complicated graphical handling capabilities mean this would likely be a pain to script.

Jump Skill, requested by Sx2
A battle command that allows the user to become invincible for a turn and do extra damage.
Difficulty: 2 - involves integrating the skill into a battle scene, which can be hard to do when trying to avoid incompatibility.
Requested on May 4, 2008

Throw Weapon Skill, requested by Mjustin
A battle command that allows the user to select an item from the inventory and attack an enemy with that item.

I apologize if I've missed any requests. It is fairly time consuming to keep this updated. If any of you want to have your request here, I would appreciate it if you posted in this topic with your script listed in the same format as these above.

Code: [Select]

[url=<topic link>]<Script Name>[/url], requested by [color=brown][i]<Requester's name>[/i][/color]
<short description
[b]Difficulty[/b]: < Do not fill in unless you are a scripter and know a rough estimate of how hard the script is to make >
Requested on <date topic was made>

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 01:48:41 PM by modern algebra »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Great idea ^_^
*stickies*

Remember to keep it up to date ;)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Thanks, I thought so. And I meant to lock this :P I guess there's nothing that can stop you from posting here anyway  :lol:

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Good idea to make such a topic/announcement. It helps find the scripts you're looking for, though sth should be changed about it. I'm not a good scripter, but when I left a comment it automaticly marked them as *resolved*!
Don't waste your tíme if I'm the last to post in those topics ppl, I am not a scripter like these two proffesionals above me...  ::) ;8
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 92
'bump', well more of a notification.
Yes, I do want you to update the thread modern ^^

Rep:
Level 97
Alright, I updated it a little. I removed a lot of the old ones mostly, and added a few new ones. Some requests I couldn't make heads or tails of, and so I didn't add them and I only went back the past month or so.

I also added difficulty levels, but I have a feeling that that was a stupid thing to do. It ended up being wholly arbitrary, more or less.

Rep:
Level 92
Great work modern :3

*gives Modern a hug*

Rep:
Level 97
Updated again, but I don't do it often enough anyway. From now on, expect an update every week.