RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
POKEMON

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

[edit] oh already caught ._.
bringing sexy back

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
The foxes are coming to me. ._.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
The foxes are coming to me. ._.

GOOD!

No go catch jolteon! lol

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Will this do for now?

Rep:
Level 83
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 81
?????????????
GREAT... COOL...
遠い銀河からのスーパー戦士。
本は、セバスチャンです。
これは強力で、手に負えない。
彼の物理レベルのスキルは驚嘆です。[/b]

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I'M LOOKING FOR YOU, JOLTEON. 83

Rep:
Level 81
?????????????
遠い銀河からのスーパー戦士。
本は、セバスチャンです。
これは強力で、手に負えない。
彼の物理レベルのスキルは驚嘆です。[/b]

Rep:
Level 83
^ try to catch ones that where not already.
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Well...I tried typing a sentence in Japanese and it doesn't recognize the characters so it turns them into ??. lol.

OH WAIT. I'll just make it an image, hah.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 07:49:56 PM by grafikal »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Slowly catching them all...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 83
After I saw three that where already caught.

Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 81
?????????????
遠い銀河からのスーパー戦士。
本は、セバスチャンです。
これは強力で、手に負えない。
彼の物理レベルのスキルは驚嘆です。[/b]

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
...whatever
Lol I like this idee and encounterd this one:

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

1 thing: my english is very bad because im dislexion and im dutchXD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This is the quickest way to find out if people have piercings in places people can't see.

Rep:
Level 83
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Edit: Oh fuck you, someone else caught it right before I did.

Rep:
Level 83
lol, sorry zylos.
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Heck yeah I caught them all. >:D

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander

Heck yeah I caught them all. >:D

You got scammed man, those are people in pokeman suits ;o
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
haha, that's pretty fucking cool

i just randomly envisioned a game that is basically pokemon but instead of battling with pokemon, you catch them and when you battle, you merge with your pokemon and you battle that way =o

Rep:
Level 89
... I got nothing.
Got me a Doduo.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Took me a bit of time to find it.