RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lulzy idea

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
The BIGGEST piece of crap in existance.
Idea:
You just beat a game that took hours to finish. And just as you come out a hero, you get shot in the head for some stupid reason.
Type your thoughts...
Colin651:
-BIGGEST piece of crap in existence
-Onion Man
-Lardo
-The 1,000,000,000 pound man
-Just plain fat (not with a ph)

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
Awesome sauce ;)

Lol, but really, if i had just completed a game that takes hours then got shot and died randomly I'd be like "WTF!?". I'm sure it would be better if it was SOMEHOW linked to the plot.  :police:
I am taking any small spriting or graphics requests you guys have! I'm only a noob at it so keep them small. Hey, i have to learn somehow :D

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
"Lulz" and "awesome sauce" are forbidden here on RMRK.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Awesome sauce ;)
I got an urge to kill you all of a sudden for that.

Idea:
You just beat a game that took hours to finish. And just as you come out a hero, you get shot in the head for some stupid reason.
Type your thoughts...
No, just, don't, it will make the player mad and would 'ruin' the whole motive/story.

This can only be done if it's a hero's 'first loved one' or a friend or character the player can go cry, but do not do it for the hero, it just makes the player feel the whole things he did to all have been 'pointless'.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Idea:
Type your thoughts...
Spoiler for:
RED DEAD REDEMPTION BEAT YOU TO IT KID, and it did it with good writing.

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Master
Ummmm.........no!

There's got to be a more a more rewarding way to beat a video game than to get shot, because you wouldn't feel like you accomplished anything, even if you have.

What I'm saying may sound confusing, but I really do not like the idea at all.
..........|¯•¸_¸,.•”ˆ¯....Thundercow....¯ˆ“•.,¸_¸•¯|..........
¯•_¹ˆ¯•ˆ¯¯±¸_Thunderclan WÅrrÏØr_¸±¯¯ˆ•¯ˆ²_•¯

Epequest
Game-25% complete
Demo-99% complete

Rep:
Level 81
RMRK Junior
That is not good storytelling

If the game is only a few hours long though, then I guess it doesn't really matter that much.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
No really, I warned you idiots the first time. now you don't get spoiler tags.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

That's how it ended. sort of. (there's a side mission after that as his son.) they did it with good writing, and at first It sucks and you're pissed, but then you realize how well done the ending was, and how, really, it was the only ending that fit.