RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Please, please help me out. I need.........

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
Faces. I need someone with a lot of spare time to take the 48 first battlers and make faces with them, such as those you would see on some games where just the face is right next to the text. I need the faces along with faces for expressions such as happy, sad, confused, surprised, angry, sweatdrop, and others. Please help, I really need this, and I will make sure to credit you on my game or something, PLEASE HELP!!!! I'm begging you please.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:52:27 PM by modern algebra »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
This is a HUGE task. There are already faces for the majority of the RTP (I believe) try searching the forums for it, but I doubt they have multiple expressions.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
I'll look, but if anyone does do it I will be forever in their debt. Please help, I beg of you.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
http://sozaimenu.gozaru.jp/1-16.html

They have faces for every RTP character, including animals. The ones with the "TM" symbol next to the name have multiple expressions.

And shouldn't this be moved out of the resources database?

Totalidiot
Rep:
Level 86
Nayr "Total" Infinity
Thank you for the help, bt It would be nice if they had expressions for all the characters.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Thank you for the help, bt It would be nice if they had expressions for all the characters.
Don't use to much faces then.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That request is way too big. Maybe offer someone lots of money and they'd do it, but nobody would make that many facesets just on request from someone. Scale down your requests in the future. That site that you were directed to looks pretty great. Another site that has a few is http://naramura.kdn.ne.jp/game/sozai/character.html. I would not expect to find a site that has expressions for many of the characters though. The one that you were linked to is the best you'll find I should think.