RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Randomest Game In The World - Planning Stages

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
So I just got 2003, after a long long while without using RPG Maker, and I'm all fired up to make a game. Now, since I can't take much of anything seriously, it's my goat to make the randomest game ever seen. Yes, I know I just said goat instead of goal. Why? Cause it's random!

So, shoot some random ideas at me plz so I can get started on this terrible-yet-awesome-at-the-same-time game.

Rep:
Level 91
A walrus captures the president's daughter and you go to Hawaii which is  being attacked by communist bunnies

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
vikings, and a moon.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Excellent, I'm liking where this is going.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
How about there are large snowmen throughout the game that act as hapless and overall completely ineffective mentor figures? And then when it's time for a dramatic yet comedic death scene, you can melt them.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
That's actually...not random...i'd expect snowmen to behave in that way...*wonder's if he's seen that before...*
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
if it dosent rain monkeys, Im not playing.

ideas:
Cell phones (with service in some places)
raining monkeyes
santa clauz

Rep:
Level 96

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hahaa, cutsceens should be handrawn cartoons.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

What a sexy world map.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
What a sexy world map.

I'm taking my pants off right now....  :police:

Rep:
Level 96
Holy shit it's a giant piano and palm tree in the steppes get in the minivan