RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(REQUEST) Troll character sets and Battlers

Rep:
Level 84
I am making a game where I want to have a part where the main character goes into a cave that is inhabited by Trolls. I did not see any Trolls in the RTP set that came with RMXP so I have been using Goblin4 for what I want. I want a big type of Troll. So if anyone has any Troll character sets and battlers or knows of where I can get my hands on some it would be very much helpful.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 84
Mama told you not to make that uu-uu noise...
:x

Why not use any of the RTP character sets.

Some of them look like trolls to me. the Devil ones >.<

Rep:
Level 84
I have been using Goblin04 as a Troll  but I am trying to get a bit of diversity so I dont just have the same enemy over and over again through out this part in my game

Rep:
Level 84
Hum...Maybe someone can recolor for you.. or completely make one..

but what kind do you need? RTP?

you gotta tell people what kind of character sets you want.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
There is a troll rtp character set in phansygames

Rep:
Level 84
I am using RTP charactersets, I will take whatever I can get but I am trying not to make things look out of place by having things that dont match with what I have been using.

A recolor would be great but I would need a recolor of the characterset as well as the battler

Rep:
Level 87
Don't know if this is what you want, but here.

Spoiler for:
All credit goes to Cingin.

Good luck finding battlers for them. :P
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 12:11:05 PM by DeathLockBM »

Rep:
Level 84
Wow, those are really cool.

Where exactly did you find those?

Rep:
Level 84
That is sort of what I am looking for, I just want them bigger. Im trying to get something in the size of RTP Goblin04 I could use these if I was able to find a battler to go along with them. Where did you find them?

Rep:
Level 87
@DarkClawtooh: I found them at PhanXGames, but you'll need to register there to get into the resource section. That's why I posted the sprites directly, you won't find any battlers there. :\

Rep:
Level 84
I will have to take a look at that thanks, I fit comes down to it I'll post a request asking for someone to draw me a a battler or something