RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(RESOLVED) Recolor Arshes battler black needed

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Can someone recolor the battler of Arshes to make it resemble as close to this sprite of him??

Thanks
Theodie12345
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 02:11:43 AM by Theodie12345 »

Rep:
Level 85
How's this?

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Nice, but can you also make the pants and the socks black and the sandels to match the pants and socks, the ankle/shin armor the same black color as the armor, and the orange part of the shield black like the armor as well as the yellow part of the shield the same color as the trim(the yellow-ish edges) of the armor?

Thanks,
Theodie12345
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 01:25:23 AM by Theodie12345 »

Rep:
Level 85
Alright, sorry it took me a bit of time, busy with school and whatnot. Anyways, I did two versions. One of them, I left him with his normal "I don't know what I'm doing" expression, and the other, I made him look more serious and angry. The bodies are EXACTLY the same, so just use whichever you feel like.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks really good. Nice job legacyblade.

Rep:
Level 85
Thanks MA, it actually just was the use of photoshop's sponge tool, and the burn tool.

Rep:
Level 86
For Good RPG Games!
Awesome, really great! Thanks a lot I'll use it.