RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey Dollmage, I got the perfect Idea!, A BARD! on a ocarina looking thingy :D

http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Nintendo/FireEmblem/FE7/Nils.gif picture, (still, since no one has told me, I can't upload :s)

Colors: Dark Green with a Robin hood hat, you know? :P
Clothes: Easy clothes, like a tight sweater and pants, and some sort of cape around
Weapon: Well, a bard uses a Flute or some kind of banjo(Your choise, but  Banjo is coolest :D)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: Blue
A bit smaller, than the others, should look a bit smaller, thats like the last touch on the piece.

do this whenever you got time! (Oh and if your choosing between this one, and the desert rat, choose this one :P )
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:44:12 PM by TraniXz »

Rep:
Level 88
Menu & Battle System Guru
Good stuff DM, keep it up!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Nevermind, this post It were really a question but to heck with it >.< :mex:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 05:50:32 AM by TraniXz »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
sorry guys shop closed till VX(english) comes out and i finish my game.

im making sprites for my game maker ill be using is vx
all character sprites and battler will be 100% done by me so im a bit busy please understand to all the ppol that keep PM/msg me sorry guys.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow this been a long time since i made a new one.

Kitsune
(neko fighter)

made for Halladen

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
:D Looks awsome

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Since your accepting requests, would you mind making a battler for me? I need it made for Ccoa's battle system, NOT Minkoff's. All the basic poses and such, with two attack poses, one punching, the other swinging a short, rusty sword. Here is his portrait and old charset (the portrait is copyright jap0911 and the charset is copyright REFMAP. this game was originally being made with RM2K3 so i could use REFMAP material, but im restarting it using RMXP this time and have yet to finish the new charset for this character):
Portrait:
Old charset (the one on the right):
Thanks in advance.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
sorry shop is still closed. untill im finish with my own game. but i am trying to finish the first one who have requested.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, would you mind PMing me when you finish your game and start taking more requests?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
sorry no pm's no nothin. you just have to wait.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
If I may say something, maybe adding at the First Post title that the shop is closed would help to evade the flood of PMs? .__.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
nope this is just fine coz im gonna post. a few stuff that was requested long ago in here. so they could see it.

still not accepting any request 4 now.

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
Ok Im glad i saw this cause i have the Script for this system but no way to these kind of battlers so I have a request for a few characters if you dont mind, It would be awsome is you could  thnx in advance  ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Ermm, She's Not Taking Requests at the Moment . . .

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
srry nvm I didnt notice that you stoped requests  my bad :) any way your work is awsome
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:52:09 AM by Fallen Angel »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
its ok, no prolem there. oh and

@fallen angel:
please read first post i dont do. characters that are already in game/anime/advertising blah blah etc etc.
sorry

any way

ok new one

made for someone in creation asylum =,= 4got his name, sorry xD bud it was so long ago xD (msg me or pm me, but as soon as C-A site is back up and runnin ill find your name and post it xD

any way here she is a sexy black mage.

Name: Kartia
Class: Black Mage

RTP: i lost it xD ahh sorry hehe.

OH AND STILL NOT TAKING REQUEST AT THE MOMENT i was gone a long time and i have tons of pending request from all around the globe hehehe =) please be patient and wait and please dont post any new request
"AT THE MOMENT THAT IS" please wait =) thank you.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
That mage is amazing. Exellent work as always. ;D

Rep:
Level 87
great as always, btw, you wouldn't happen to be working on someone who uses a staff are you? :'(

I want to work off it since your not taking requests.

edit-

I was wondering, you don't use a template right? How do you start off making them?

at this point, is everything just custom? And if you could, can you try to develop an template of sorts?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 09:07:52 PM by monkeydlu »

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
oh ok I only read have the first post but  when you start excepting Ill remember that lol  :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@irgna & F-A tnx and mi8 take a while so please wait ^_^

@monkeydlu, yup no temps. well that is for the other movement of the sprites. Basicaly I use Ians ready post the default blue haird guy from white ties so the size will be the same as the others. Then after that, I change the appearance to anythin i like then after that i played with it to get the ready post i like. Then after that i make the movements out of that certain image preety easy if im not lazy hehehehe.

Rep:
Level 87
:DDD amazing...

I try to learn from your work, but I swear, your really good at making the hands. I can't get the thumb to ever look right at all!

can you give me lessons? >_>

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
teaching is not my strong point  :tpg: even if my parent where both teachers

if these keeps up shop will almost be open ok here is another one

Name: Kurapika
Class: Gunslinger

requested by xD 4got hmm xD cant realy remember sorry but do pm me if you want your name to be posted sorry bad.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Like I said in the other topic, all three look amazing dollmage. Nice work!

I just felt the need to up my post count.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

Rep:
Level 87
btw, I don't know who requested the mage, but I found a characterset that looks relativly close to it.

credit goes to Nakkuruman, another one of the amazing XP spriters out there that only speaks japanese...

well, sithjester is better I suppose.

edit-

also, could I bother you with just a simple little request?

I mean, just like line out a person whose attack animation is swinging down a staff. Just a lining, something like the pose for your gladiator, but with the same body size as the rest of your sprites. I'm really having trouble trying to make the battle pose frames,
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:07:25 AM by monkeydlu »