RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
about the monsters ill only be doing the ff: movements
Ready
Guard
hit
move to/from
attack
skill
dead

but still they will be in the same style as before

4x11

Ok finaly decided which way the monster will be lookin hehe,
you could just flip mirror  it using paint if you wanna use it the other way around
ill be posting the battle system with the mirror script as well as soon as i find it ok =)
my first complete monster Stone Golem

the defend pose will change i cant think of anythin ri8 now lewl i just did that for fun =)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 09:42:56 AM by dollmage »

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
Hey Dollmage, I've PMed you could yoy reply or somthing, I'd really like to get your work in on my project, ofcourse all credit will be given to you for the battlers.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i just did, =)

hmm maybe you could use some of the battlers i made go here

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html

still taking a break from the request thingy ^^ need to take some load off hehe

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Awesome stone golem. You're the best, dollmage.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
That Stone-Golem looks funny and so cute  :D
I used to think Stone Golem is a giant formed by rocks and boulders, about 100 feet tall and so so ....
Like this :

But now you make me change my mind  ;D
I'll take it for my project, just in time i'm needing a SG boss  ::)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 02:39:13 AM by Jin_Axl »
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Rep:
Level 87
Hi:

Can you make sets like these:

If so Iam gonna need a few.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
A guy with a dark green suit on, and a sword the same size as the paladin's, but not as wide.
And dark brown hair with it slicked to the side...

If it's not too much to ask.

Can I still request this?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
im working on it by his color is still green but i change the hair to errr was it lime bluish green thingy ^^ lewl ill post it by tommorow owkie?

Rep:
Level 87
Can you check out my request too?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
im working on it by his color is still green but i change the hair to errr was it lime bluish green thingy ^^ lewl ill post it by tommorow owkie?

Awesome, if you are talking to me?
I can change the hair color my self and post it if you want? It'll be easier on both of us I think.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes you lewl. ^^

ok but it will take longer hehe i tried making a different skill move ^^ so it will take a while

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
yes you lewl. ^^

ok but it will take longer hehe i tried making a different skill move ^^ so it will take a while

No prob! This will REALLY REALLY HELP OUT MY GAME!
I'll even name a character after you thanks to this!!  :-*  :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Would you make a battler of this character for me?
Same color as Character.
She uses a dual-bladed sword or two single-bladed swords.
For poses, I just want the default:
1 ready pose
2 hit
3 low hp
4 guard
5 move to
6 move from
7 attack
8 skills
9 limit break
10 victory pose
11 dead

Rep:
Level 86
Hey dollmage
I want a Battler
that look almots like Nexus
but have black armor with a giant samurai sword or blade.
I really want it lol
Hair style kinda like cloud .. kinda.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hello, I just made well, A account here, but I got one at hbgames.org too , sorry for Quoting( I didn't actually do it though :S) this may sound very confusing but I need well,  some battlers to :) I'll post the Request later, Because I've no time at the second, But Beware, I WILL REQUEST! :blizj:   

:mex: < I love that smiley  :blizj:  :D  :o

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Hi, I sighed up here since you weren't that active on .org, and just wanted to say that I really love your battlers. I use many of them, editing them to fit my needs, and they look fantastic.

I'm still only learning how to sprite side veiw battlers, and still use the ksvb template, but I find your style much more appealing.

I wanted show you the rtp set I made for your Lorelai sprite, since I'm using her in my game.

What she looks like in my game:
RTP
Battler
Soon to be menu cg

also some fan art? Their colored version are different from yours though
The super exaturated swordsman
Lancer requested by Xenok

also, I have a small request, do you still have your Kaiser Battler completely without the cape? It looks similar to one of my characters, and she dosn't have a cape. If not, I'll edit it myself, but I thought it could save me some time if I asked first, thanks again for the wonderful sprites  XD

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmm which one? the one with out cape ? is it the female samurai ur talking about hmm i think i could look it up and post it here =)

Rep:
Level 87
This one

I was just wondering if you had kept the version where she doesn't have a cape at all, like when she's attaching, except she never has the cape. Cuz it'd save me the time to edit out the cape myself. Thanks if you do, I still love your sprites XD

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh =) sorry but i dun have that she has the cape to begin with =) coz i made her with the cape i just 4got to put the cape when she attacked lmao

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Did you ever get far with my old request? (Just wondering, I canned the project to start a new one, but just wanted to see what it looked like ^^)

Rep:
Level 87
ah well, I might be making a request, I'll wait till your not so busy though.

keep doing what you do!  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh yeah i 4got bout those hmmm lets see if i still have a copy of the file =) but my pc got virus last time so a have to format it i'll look for it if i still have a copy

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hey Doll mage, well, I got  the picture of what I want but, (I'm new to .net, I'm usually on .org) how do I post Images? >.< , anyways, I want a Thief, like a Desert rat/Thief, with a Scimitar, think you can pull that of?

COLORS: Tan like the Desert
HAIR: well I was thinking on a Hat, like a small Turban, and some Red hair pointing out.
need anymore Info just, reply :P
EYES: Red,
DETAILS(on the face): None:P
CLOTHES; Well, Baggy clothes, and the sleeves are kind of been ripped of so his arm shows, The pants should be like,... Well, Baggy :P (You seen Alladin? those pants :D in TAN)
Weapon: Scimitar; No glow just a Normal Scimitar, Only thats its Silver and the Handle is Brown/tan'y
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:06:10 AM by TraniXz »

Rep:
Level 87
it's ok, I didn't have a samurai in my game anyways :P

I don't want to make a request with so many who needs your help, my skills are only ok so I'll keep trying XD