RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CBS [Request]

Rep:
Level 75
Death is life's way of firing you
The general idea is that the battlers can acquire "wounds", which will weaken them in battle (Example: a damaged leg would decrease agility), as well as providing a view of the map. The battlers(as in player and enemy, not the graphics) would be able to hit various parts of the body, causing these wounds. I would like some kind of indication system as to what the wounds are as well. I would hope for this to have the same commands as the default battler system, if not, whatever. I apologize if there is not enough information, please ask if you need more. Please let me know if I am asking for to much.

I was hoping for a CBS that would look something like this:
Spoiler for:
http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd384/kboom96/?action=view&current=BattleScriptexamplesorta.png
I apologize for stick figures, didn't want to spend to long on this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:00:12 AM by kboom »