RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Megalyps-The Never Ending Raphsody

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Yeah well the Demo that i gave you know only has three steps.

how bout upgrading ze demo?

You mean a battle demo with all 10 steps. I don't mind, but ill only upload a demo like that if three or more people are willing to try it out.

Heck, We will even see who can survive all 10 steps and beat the Possessed boy first-it could be a really sexy competition before i upload the Game demo.

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 87
cool thnx I upgrade it then see if it works thank you for your help!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
man, this game makes me REALLY wish my RMXP worked. congratulations, it seems awesome.

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
thanks Lord.D

Well guys ill be off on vacation for 2 weeks or so, so when i come back -I'll upload the full demo. And perhaps then ill fully introduce myself.
Good luck guys and forever stay sexy

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hehe ok Azark have a nice bakasyon

dont let the lightning hits u

Rep:
Level 87
have a  nice  vacation  ;D

and oh the game looks great  ;)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
your battle system is near godly, I love the animation, nice work

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Well guys am back from me holidays, but am sorry to say there is no demo. Am going to ask you to wait till next week Thursday.-  thought i had the Demo ready but when me sexy beta testers (me) started to try it out.. BOOM the dreaded so unsexy syntax error!!. Am also going to make a few adjustments.
Until then feast your sexy eyes on some mini-games clips that you will be able to Play during the Game.

If you look carefully back at the other screen shots, then one with a room. You will notice a T.V with a Nintendo next to it. Yup you can play this game on the Nintendo!!!
This mini-game will have 10 levels (One in demo one only)-Non RPG.
Finnish this game and unlock the "Kill Arshes Mini-Game!!"(Not in Demo)

Am not going to say much about this screen shot.
All i can say is it's allot of work and is not completed
This might be included in the Demo-If not, it will have it's own separate demo.

Enjoy people and always stay Sexy!!!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
And I thought the game screenshots looked good! The card game looks great! A little spelling mistake, spelling 'Turn' and writing 'Trun' but awesome!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MEGA?!?!?!

I WAS DEAD WITHOUT YOU.  :tpg:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Thanks Halestorm5 for the heads up and BlackZoneOne for the support.

Just a small note.
I may be considering to ask the artist of RMRK if they would to help make some images in the cards.
I may also be tunning some of you guys into cards.
But that won't happen until I've finished the system.

Good luck and stay sexy everyone.

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Nice as always ^_^ Azark

::) hmmm me a battle card lol that would be cool ^_^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Thanks Halestorm5 for the heads up and BlackZoneOne for the support.

Just a small note.
I may be considering to ask the artist of RMRK if they would to help make some images in the cards.
I may also be tunning some of you guys into cards.
But that won't happen until I've finished the system.

Good luck and stay sexy everyone.

you NEED a NAPHE and a FADARK card

nice work, I like what I see, good luck with the rest of the project :thumbsup:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Well guys its ready the sexy demo.
The current version you are about to play is version 3, not 3.4 or 3.6, but 3.
The latest version, version 4 has tons script errors in it
Have and please comment.
(I updated the first Post the demo is there)
Am going to go to sleep now for about 1 week or so.
Remember stay sexy!!!!!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
downloading now

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
So you know....
Like...
anyone even give it a try?
I don't care if it sucked, just tell me what you think so i can work on it, please.
You are all sexy people.

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy

both times I've tried

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I'll try downloading as soon as I'm done with Quintessence. :)