RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Games you've never finished.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ive never heard of it. Is it like Alien Hominid?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
http://www.gamefabrique.com/genesis/alien_soldier.exe

is much more like Gunstar Super Heroes (sp?)...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Hmm...
That name sounds familiar. Isnt that an RPG?

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
the game is really tough (even on easy mode)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunstar_Super_Heroes

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, i heard about it, and it god good reviews. Quirky/niche RPGS are t3h rawk.

I never finished Riviera:the Promised land, on that note. That's a great game...Atlus is a great company. I wanna play Luminous Arc when it's out.

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
I tried playing Oblivion and after a week I was like; wow people who actually can beat this have no lifes, and I haven't touched it since.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I tried playing Oblivion and after a week I was like; wow people who actually can beat this have no lifes, and I haven't touched it since.

Shit, I have no life.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Getting a job might help.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
No, I have a life, I just spent alot of time on Oblivion. But after I got alot of stuff done I was like "No. I can't get into that whole World of Warcraft player state and start collecting EVERYTHING."

So I stopped.

And then I had reeses for breakfast!

No way, Candy?! For BREAKFAST?!

YEAH WAY!

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
I don't eat breakfast.

Rep:
Level 98
BRS, get out of here and go introduce yourself in the Welcome board already. :\

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I want to fuck you at full force in mouth, ass and vagina for stupidity.

Rep:
Level 98
I want to fuck you at full force in mouth, ass and vagina for stupidity.

You just keep getting better and better, don't you Bio?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I surely do.  I wish I could sense sarcasm better though.  ;8

Rep:
Level 98
No, that wasn't sarcasm, you are getting more awesome.

Rep:
Level 86
Armored Core
All Wild Arm Series, it's very hard.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
please, Kryfass dude. You're acting like one member who came 2 weeks ago and left 1 week 6 days ago.
Dont post in topics older than leik one week ^_^.

No, im not shouting. just saying
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Twilight Princess....had to return it...  :'(

Rep:
Level 86
Sorry.....!!!! :'(

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I never finished...

...Legend of Legaia (PSX).

Just when I almost get to the ending, my uncle (who owns the disc) SOLD it. T_T

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Riviera: The Promised Land

got stuck on the earlyish level where it floods and you have a certain amount of turns.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
star fox on snes. the hard course. DANG it's hard haha. although i was a kid. i have no clue if i should be able to now*runs toward the dusty old snes box,full of cartridges*

i like TOTALLY finishing games(mostly talking about rpgs)

i've beaten prinny baal in disgaea 1. it took maybe around 200 hours.
i quit in disgaea 2 after 100 hours(aka defeating overlord zetta) sigh... i still have lapucelle tactic and makai kingdom to start <.<

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I never finished Largo Winch or whatever it was called for PSX

utter shit that costed like 40€. Ironic how it was the last PSX game I bought
:taco: :taco: :taco:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Command & Conquer 3.
I got to the end of the game. I got bored of playing single player so I whent online... I neede a patch to play online so I got it. When I whent back to campaign mode my game had been erased. I tried again and got far but then it started to error.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&