RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hhi,i need this script

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
hi,when i downloaded this,i couldn't open the game.rxproj thing to get the script,plz can osmeone who cna open that get the mode 7 script for me
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Nobody is going to seriously reply to this. Try being more coherent.

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@holk - i think i got this  8)  he's new too - haha!

@phillip1756 - so let me guess did you download a project demo for the mode 7 script?  
                    and when you tried to open it by double clicking the .rxproj file it wouldn't open?
                    do you need the mode 7 script???
                    booyah! - http://www.filefront.com/14600279/Mode7.rar

I know...your soo ambitious you aint got time fer grammer! truly inspiring! HAHA!!

~(G

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:18:23 PM by gameface101 »

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
@holk - i think i got this  8)  he's new too - haha!

@phillip1756 - so let me guess did you download a project demo for the mode 7 script? 
                    and when you tried to open it by double clicking the .rxproj file it wouldn't open?
                    do you need the mode 7 script???
                    booyah! - http://www.filefront.com/14600279/Mode7.rar

I know...your soo ambitious you aint got time fer grammer! truly inspiring! HAHA!!

~(G/A//\/\|E|F/A(C|E
it still sn't working for some reason

no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Learn to fucking quote.

Rep:
Level 87
It worked for me.

Did you just try and open Game.rxproj from within WinRAR (or whatever unzip program you use)?  Or did you extract the whole thing first?

When I tried to open it from within WinRAR I got an "unable to load Actor data" message.  When I extracted everything and double-clicked on the extracted file, it worked fine.  Don't try and open it from within your unzipping utility.

If you try it again and it doesn't work, don't come back here and say "it doesn't work".  Tell us what IS happening - an error message, how far it gets before it fails.  We're not mindreaders ;)
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
It worked for me.

Did you just try and open Game.rxproj from within WinRAR (or whatever unzip program you use)?  Or did you extract the whole thing first?

When I tried to open it from within WinRAR I got an "unable to load Actor data" message.  When I extracted everything and double-clicked on the extracted file, it worked fine.  Don't try and open it from within your unzipping utility.

If you try it again and it doesn't work, don't come back here and say "it doesn't work".  Tell us what IS happening - an error message, how far it gets before it fails.  We're not mindreaders ;)
it still says unable to load actor data
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 84
It's human to misdo
Then your RMXP is %ยค"# up!
Reinstall it.

Rep:
Level 87
Did you extract the entire contents, or did you go down a level before extracting?  Go into the Data folder created and see if the Actors.rxdata file is there.
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
If it's still there, then your project has been &%(^ed up.
Hi