RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pokemon Aluminum

Rep:
Level 86
I am putting together a new pokemon game made with Rpg Maker XP, but I need a team who can help me prefeably four people. I need a Map designer, A Scripter, A Char Maker, and a person to make about 100 new pokemon.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Then why is this in RPG Maker Help? ~_~
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 86
For rpg help idiot.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This needs to be in team recruitment. This is where you get help for errors in RPG Maker, idiot.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nub alert: L2R Error.

I also doubt anyone wants to make up 100 pokemon.

Final notes: As far as I can see, it seems your team does pretty much all the dirty work.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
For rpg help idiot.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT SKANKER. GTFO

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
NEWBS WHO INSULT OUR PEOPLE AND CORRUPT OUR HOME WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I am putting together a new pokemon game made with Rpg Maker XP, but I need a team who can help me prefeably four people. I need a Map designer, A Scripter, A Char Maker, and a person to make about 100 new pokemon.

Hello Idiot,

This place is for RPG Maker help, you know asking a question about something you don't get.

For general help with RPG Maker, such as working with events and switches. More technical questions should go in the Troubleshooting subforum.

Let's read what Team/Tester Recruitment board says:

Post for give / get help with people's projects.

See you in two days idiot.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
With that sort of Attitude, you won't get any help Idiot.

Rep:
Level 86
~~~
Who would come to someone's house (our forum), sit in their living room (visiting our threads), start up a conversation with the people (making his thread), and then call the people idiots (as RMRK in general, you insult one, you generally insult alot more).

BAKA!
The Pessimist By The Lake In The Forest

Check Out Savarast's Resource Page, I do Requests

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I made a Pokemon for your game.

His name is Ban-Dit.

Spoiler for:
lol, b&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

hey idiot, what do you plan on doing for the game?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
For rpg help idiot.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT SKANKER. GTFO

You're adorable ^-^
You're a fag

Hello Idiot,

This place is for RPG Maker help, you know asking a question about something you don't get.

For general help with RPG Maker, such as working with events and switches. More technical questions should go in the Troubleshooting subforum.

Let's read what Team/Tester Recruitment board says:

Post for give / get help with people's projects.

See you in two days idiot.

This was already stated too by other people. This post exists for the sole reason of "lol last word"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 08:21:42 AM by chewey »

House of Nostalgia
Rep:
Level 87
You loved it.
yekim07. As the leader of the Satanism Clan, I condem thee to eternal hell. You have broken one of the comandments and so shall be punished.

"Whilst in anothers grotto, treat them or thems with respect and dignity, if respect and dignity isn't given, the offender shall be terminated."

You shall be hunted during the night and swiftly punished for your imprepiless actions and vile stupidity, which in turn is against our churck. You sir sicken me, how dare you insult a member of RMRK with no idea whom it was. Your pokemon game will fail horibly and you will fail in life. Ye haseth been cursed.

-Evil "Merciless" Kitten.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
OMFG for someone who's looking for member on your team you sure are mean!

oh and WTH is it posted here and who would wanna sprite 100 new pokemon? (you gotta be crazy or have a realy boring life to make such athing UNLESS YOUR GONNA PAY HARD CASH)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@chewey: We know he's a fag. Just in the real sense of the word. Also, Nouman's post was to show that HE B& THAT NYAGGER!

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
let me know if you want some body guards skanker his words are too mean for you :(

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Locking topic because we don't need every member of the forum to post here saying OP is an idiot. We already know this.
:tinysmile: