RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker XP

Rep:
Level 87
could someone please post a link to download RPG Maker XP... im trying to figure out how to use it....

Rep:
Level 87
I will give it to you today at studie period
Current Game: "The Burning Lands"

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
could someone please post a link to download RPG Maker XP... im trying to figure out how to use it....

Official version or Postality Knights?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87

Official version or Postality Knights?

Postality Knights if possible...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
click home on this forum. and go to downloads.

Rep:
Level 87
try the rpg maker site lol

whats polastiary knights or whatever it is?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
try the rpg maker site lol

whats polastiary knights or whatever it is?

a free version of the software.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
A free illegal version of the software :P

Rep:
Level 88
A free illegal glitchy version of the software :P

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I used Postality Knight's before. Didn't really seem that glitchy to me. I never once had any real problems with it.

I would not want to pay for an RPG maker. Useually it only lasts for so long for me and then I forget about it and my projects. Besides, I think that RPG Maker 2003 is better than XP. Sure, it looks better and you can use scripts, but I just think that 2K3 is better. Just my opinion on the matter is all.

Rep:
Level 87
well i have no way of getting it as i have to use my school computers.. not the prime choice for secret business...  :-\

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you have no other computers at home you can run it on?  :-\

Rep:
Level 87
if i had a computer at home i could use, do you think i'd be on the SCHOOL computers?!? TYPING ALL THIS?!?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I guess not...anyways there is bound to be a way to get a computer. got a myspace? I once wanted a computer to screw around with using linux on so I posted a bullitan....got around 5 replys saying yea you can have my old computer...went to their houses picked em up, sperated teh good parts from the bad, built a decent computer with teh parts. installed linux on it and bam had something.

ask around.

Rep:
Level 87
ok... give us yours... that'll solve my problem...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I actaully made two computers that ran good out of the 5, one is my lil sisters computer now, and ones my dad's workers. =D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Holy crap, Nouman's a genius with computers, too!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Holy crap, Nouman's a genius with computers, too!

na, putting things together is really simple...I can't do alot other then that. Silverline knows tons about computers and stuff.  :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmmm.... I was just thinking which to choose: Silver's comp knowledge, or Blizzard's scripting skills? So hard! XP