RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Dos drawings

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Self-explanatory.
Spoiler for:
Did this for Kaitenshin on a notecard in hs. I think it was in English, I drew a lot in there. Anyway, the chick is a sadidette (from Wakfu...look it up).

Spoiler for:
Took me a long while to do this because I fuss a lot about my drawings (I'm notoriously picky about how they look), and I still am not satisfied...

For some reason I hardly can finish drawings because I can't stand how they look if I look at them later (just ask Yukimora and Kaitenshin, they know just how much I hate my drawings), and when I do finish one I draw almost no clothes on them out of sheer laziness.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:44:17 PM by boe »

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Oh, and here I was thinking you liked to draw scantily clad women.

Seriously though, good job.
For the first one, I like how she looks real, as in - not abnormally proportioned. Plus, it just looks cool. I'm not too sure about the elbow though, it looks too thin.

For the second one, I like the linework done on the clothing. Also, (I'm assuming it's a girl *I've never seen... correction, I don't usually see guys dressed like that) 3 things I noticed about it. Being a guy, the first thing I noticed is the breasts. I know that there are flat-chested women out there, but from a genetic standpoint, there should be something there. Even if very little. Right now it almost looks like there is absolutely nothing there and the clothing just drapes straight down. The second thing is the shorts. On the left (from our point of view) the short go in slightly too much and the top  seam of the shorts on the right side is too low, giving the impression that the shorts form a perfect rectangle. The third thing is the stance. It looks a bit awkward. Now, the stance itself would not usually be awkward, but from what I perceive the situation to be, it would be awkward (let me explain). This is just my opinion, but it almost looks like she is modeling the, err, outfit (or what there is anyway :P ) for someone with whom she feels comfortable (like a boyfriend). I just tried standing the way she is, and for me personally it felt more natural to stand tiptoe with my feet slightly spread apart instead of tiptoe with one foot in front of the other.

But I must say, I love how each one has its own personality. Great job!
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like the first one, the second one is umm, flatchested.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Yeah, when I drew the 2nd I was thinking that she is...floating?
I'm really bad at poses and proportions too, so that explains how it looks.
Also, about the flat-chest, I drew her and THEN realized "Oh, I forgot the tits." Then I thought  " Ah, well if I add them on now I'd mess up the whole thing..."

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Cool stuff.  I like your lines.  The posing in the second pic seems a bit stiff though.  Keep it up, I'd love to see more drawings from you.

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...
Your drawing is nice as well  :D especially the floating girl so cute

About the rustky line, give you a technique to avoide that ( is pretty helpful if your picture is rustky )
First before you draw a proper picture, use a light color pencil ( eg: light blue is the best choice ) to do a sketch, draw the picture until you find the picture is fine for you, use pencil just draw the outline in darker color ( cover the light blue color lines) with smooth

If you have photoshop, change your picture into gray or anything as long as you can cover up the light color ^___^

This technique is very useful when i first time tested it, i hope it help you... ;) and draw more as well  :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Your drawings, they make me smile. ;8
Looking forward to see more.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It's... It's... too pretty

;____;

I LOVE THE LEGS

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Ok, I've made another quickie!
Spoiler for:
It was on lined paper, so it looks kinda funny. Also, since some of you guys were like "WTS NO BOOBS?!" on the second drawing I added enormous ones on this chick.
And yes, I was too lazy to add a second eye, so I covered half her face w/ her hair.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thanks for the boobs  :epic:

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
SO PRETTY

I REALLY ADORE YOUR STYLE ;___; Can I call you Master? LOL

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like the second one, the first one is umm, bigchested.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
I guess everyone loves boobs.
Well, except for the chicks who have abnormally large ones that they didn't pay for.
But here, another note card for Kaitenshin (I've made thousands of these when I was in school):
Spoiler for:
Yes, I was lazy in this one too. They all don't have left eyes and are barely clothed.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
May I ask?
What did you use to draw them? I love the charcoal effects...

Rep:
Level 87
Very nice, as JAP said the way you drew it in a charcoal way is awesome.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
It appears to be HB pencil, scanned in with black and white settings and relatively low resolution.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It appears to be HB pencil, scanned in with black and white settings and relatively low resolution.

Wow, you have good observation, Alvin. O_O I can't even guess at all XDDDD

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

Wow, you have good observation, Alvin. O_O I can't even guess at all XDDDD
lol, anybody who's scanned pencil drawings on a crappy scanner (or at least at low res) would know that

So uh, yeah, shut the hell up dude, you're good. I wish I could draw that well...
...even just to sketch things, but I can't draw well at all unless I practice every day.
Even when I start getting good, if I stop for a week it's like everything resets.... bah

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Thanks yawl  :)
I may draw kinda alright, but I'm SUPER lazy and I can't color for shite. SOMEONE TEACH ME!