RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Pacify

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
This was inspired by too much power/death metal.  A warrior endures a powerful spell.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:49:42 PM by boe »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Garygill, you keep on impressing me more and more everytime I see your work.
I think it's only fitting that we all say a prayer to the god of art:

Our Father, whose art is heaven, Garygill be thy name.
Thy inspiration come, thy drawings be done on canvas as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily art. And forgive us for Irock, as we could not do anything about him.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us your next work of art.

Amen.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Thanks man!

But I'm no god.  :D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Looks pretty cool

It reminds me of when I was listening to a song called "Steel Gods of the Last Apocalypse" once.  It was terrible, but the picture is totally awesome so it makes up for the fact that you made me remember that song. :P

Nice work.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
But I'm no god.  :D

True enough, you're no art god. There will always be room for improvement, and always be someone better than you. Nonetheless, you're still a lot better than most artists that I know, and I'm a furry, so I know a LOT of artists. In addition, it's an undeniable fact that you are the best artist here on RMRK, and this work here is yet another piece proving that point even further.

You're more than just an artist to us, so I will continue to call you an art god until you finally feel that you deserve that title, and when that time comes I will probably find something even greater than an art god to start calling you.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Possibly Steel Art God of the Last Apocalypse

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
LOL!

Thanks a lot for the encouragement.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Your awesome!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
awesome picture, as always Gary(gill).
Sure that left leg's pose is natural? Looks a bit tweaked out, but otherwise a flawless victory.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
His leg position is not comfortable by any means, so technically it's not natural.  But if I were in his situation I can't say my pose would be natural or comfortable either.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The purple cape makes me think of the Shadow Lord you did earlier
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 10:45:46 PM by King of the Universe »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
looks like an older sora from kingdom hearts. Did the spell already kill donald and goofy? YAY

:D i like the sword a lot too

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I bow before your l33tness.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
His leg position is not comfortable by any means, so technically it's not natural.  But if I were in his situation I can't say my pose would be natural or comfortable either.
I suppose, and i guess if hes coming down from a standing position his leg would end up that way.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Simply Awesome!
I feel like crying  :tpg:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Wow, thanks for the positive response!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
this is fucking awesome.    :o

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Absolutely fucking amazing.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh my god...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
If I get a van, can I commission you for a mural? ;-;
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I