RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] RTAB Edit requests. Payment in maps.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Hello everyone.

Im currently working on the battle system for my game, Wendia: Silentum Of Ventus. Im currently using the RTAB made by Coogwheel. I've have a brilliant idea for the battle system, but my scripting skills is very bad, and I need some help.

Basicly, I want it to be like this(Note, the picture below is photoshoped, and is very bad made! But it shows how I kind of want the layout to be, and Im currenly waiting for bigger battlers.): Also, note that the battlers need to be in original size, 111X170. Also, it must be suitalbe for 2 characters, and not more.

Because this script is so big, I've uploaded a project folder with the containing scripts you need:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1781057

Payment: No, Im not going to pay money for this script, since it's just a hobby for me. However, Im a pretty good mapper, and Im free to make up to 5 maps for you as payment, if you help me with this script(Note, Im doing between 1-5 maps for you once. Im not doing over 5 maps). Most of you have seen my mapping skills in the Screenshot Thread, but if you haven't, just check my posts there. If you are interested, PM me, or simply post in this topic. If you have any questions, ask them here.

Thanks in Advance:
~The Shadow

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Do you need it working for one party member? Or do you plan for two players to always be in the party?

Rep:
Level 89
Im planning to have 2 players in the party all the time. There's 4 playable characters in the game, so Im going to use a party changer. So it needs to work with 1-2 players.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
no offense, but having it like that looks dreadful.
the empty space is just.... x_x

I'd honestly keep it the way you had it >_>

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 89
The reason I want it like this is because I don't want the text,bars and battlers to be on eachother. It looks a bit clustered, and it's going to be hard to read the text. However, I could decrease the size of the window, because the picture Im showing is just a exampel layout.

But Im glad for your input, and I will keep that in mind.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'd use battlers instead of their sprites
that would fill up more space and accomplish what you're looking for

Rep:
Level 89
I was going to edit in my previous post, but my internet began to go weird.

Im currently waiting for battlers that's in the original size of the RTP battlers. They are probably going to fill up those empty spaces.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ahh, ok then, I withdraw my previous criticism then, carry on :)

Rep:
Level 91
I'll do it.

Rep:
Level 89
Thanks falcon :). Just PM me later about the maps you need, and I will make them for you.

EDIT: If you read this Falcon, is it possible to make 2 windows instead of one big? One for each character. I want the same lenght as in the picture, but I want 2 windows instead of one.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:43:35 PM by The Shadow »

Rep:
Level 91
I'll need a bit more time, looks like I'll need to mess around with the viewport script or whatever. I'll give it another shot tonight.

Rep:
Level 89
That's okay Falcon :).

Rep:
Level 91
Code's messy, the RTAB really pisses me off. Let me know if there's any problems.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1810194

Rep:
Level 89
Sorry for the late reply. I've been on vacation for 1 week.

Thx for doing this falcon. Im going to take a look on it, and just PM me later about the maps.