RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wep/Item/Arm upgrading tut in event

Rep:
Level 88
I was too lazy to work out how to use Weapon/Armour/Item script and to lazy to look for another makin tut, se heres a event thingy to advance equipment with certain items.

1. First, make a few new items. Name them what your materials are. Also find some icons for them as well. Steel Booster and Metallic Connector in my case:

Spoiler for:

2. Make a new event and make a conditinal branch. Make it say you need a material, my 'Steel Booster for example. Then make another branch under the first line saying you need the other piece (My Metallic Connector). Also, put in a Text Entry at the else for the first material to say you need it:

Spoiler for:

3. After that, in the new 'Else' line for the second material put in saying u need this material. Then under the conditinal branch last made add in another branch saying you need the item/armour/weapon you are upgrading is in your inventory:

Spoiler for:

4. Lastly to finish up, in the new else spot put in you need the weapon/item/armour in your inventory to upgrade it. Then in the conditinal branch left over add in decrease item/armour/weapon to the two items to mix and the weapon/armour/item you are upgrading in decrease to. And finally add in, increase for the item you result with and then put in a text entry saying you obtained the item. Also, if you want add in other things.

Spoiler for:

----------------
If I missed anything tell me ;)

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
You added the steel boster and metalic thingy instead of taking them away;
overwise its fine. It's possible to have a person who will have options for what to make and it will tell you what you need etc. Maybe you should show this kinda thing?