RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Do you watch cartoons?

Rep:
Level 88
Rocko's Modern Life used to scare me.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

same here...lol
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I stopped watching cartoons. I do watch Family Guy and South Park when they are on. I miss the days of Rocko's Modern life and Angry Beavers.

Rep:
Level 88
Angry Beavers scared me as well. I used to like Ahh! Real Monsters!, Catdog and Rugrats of course.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Rugrats was the show...until the Rugrats in Paris Movie *shutters*

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know what cartoon OWNS them all? Transformers, 'nuff said.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
rugrats rules, even past that movie...it died when the show stopped and got killed even further when they made all grown up
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Without sounding too fascist. Nothing beats Rugrats. Seriously, I grew up with it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But, what about..... TRANSFORMERS?

Oh wait... I forgot that I'm old.

Rep:
Level 88
Oh wait... I forgot that I'm old.

No you're not Fu. You're a CHILD and an emo.  ;8

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That made me LAWL hard!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Best shows Nickolodeon ever had were the Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, and Ren and Stimpy. They fucked up, then dropped, ALL OF THEM.

Rep:
Level 88
Best shows Nickolodeon ever had were the Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, and Ren and Stimpy. They fucked up, then dropped, ALL OF THEM.

Invader Zim and Ren and Stimpy scared me too...

Rep:
Level 96
You are very easily firghtened, young man.

Rep:
Level 88
I claim that those four shows are very messed up.

Rep:
Level 96
I calim that you should have been too busy laughing to overanalyze them and get scared.

Rep:
Level 88
I tell you I couldn't laugh at them. Nor did I over analyze them dammit!  :D They just spooked the hell out of me.

Rep:
Level 96
Well I suppose the Dark Harvest episode of Zim MAY have been somewhat frightening...

And PERHAPS the constant death threats and violence may have frightened some of Ren and Stimpy's viewers...

How old are you anyway?

Rep:
Level 88
I would've been watching them when I was 6 - 8 years old - around the time I got into the Halloween and Scream movies. I could probably sit through an episode of them NOW but my god... xD

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

same here...lol

yeah, but Rocko looks......okay...
Arlen is hot.