RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Do you watch cartoons?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Do you watch cartoons?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 03:54:41 AM by bulls84 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yes I do  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
YES! WOOHOO BILLY AND MANDY!

WOOHOO CAMP LAZLO!

And fuck ya'll if ya'll be disagreein.

...Ren and Stimpy, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Venture Brothers...*trails off*

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I'm taking a wild guess, but Nouman do you watch Spongebob? If you do cool becuase I watch it too!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Anime... >.>

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'm taking a wild guess, but Nouman do you watch Spongebob? If you do cool becuase I watch it too!

yes, as I do fairly odd parents XD

Rep:
Level 96
Spongebob!

I can't stand the show anymore, but the old episodes ROCK.

"You're selling Chocolate..?"

"Yes SIR!"

"Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE?! CHOOOOOCOLAAAAATE!!"

"Patrick I think we should g-"

"CHOOOOCOLAAAAAAAATE!!!!"

;D

I watch fop every so often, if it's on. (Dumb Grey Kid's Guide to Beach Bullying...lol)

And I can't stand Anime anymore...blech. Trying too hard to be serious, not animating enough parts of the characters until the action scenes, bad voice acting that makes it embarresing to watch...*puke*

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Spongebob!

I can't stand the show anymore, but the old episodes ROCK.

eh...true I agree...but its still better then all other cartoon's even the new ones have their funny parts. I mean how can you go wrong with patrick and squidward

Rep:
Level 96
I disagree. Camp Lazlo has never let me down, honestly, but I've missed episodes. That Field Trip special with Gym Partner's A Monkey was AWESOME, and ventrue Brothers has got my sense of humor down to a T. Spongebob is really not THE greatest, but it is one OF them.

But then again I don't pick favorites.

Why pick favorites when you can have them all anyway?

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Watch the subbed anime on youtube. That's what I'm doing right now. I'm watching Naruto. >.>

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :tpg: :tpg:

I just remembered the good ol' :

NP - Testament Allegiance

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
haha yes, they all rock.

I came to know about spongebob because my friends friends friends friends friends friends COUSINS friends friends friends friends friends friends told me about it XXDD

exex dbl d
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Does anime count?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
As many people, like Lominiso said so, i suppose it does.
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Does anime count?
I don't count it in. Cartoons are for little hyper active children who eat to much cereal.

Anime's in a different class...

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Then no, I don't watch cartoons.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL @ Ds

Cartoons, even if you grow old, always make you smile, theyre cool.

BRINGING IN FOR AVATAR- ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE

i didnt like it THAAAT much, but hey, not mentioned yet!
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
BRINGING IN FOR AVATAR- ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE
Lol, that show was fucked up... Does any one remember the episode when Heffer fell in love with the milking machine..? Keeping in mind that Heffer is male... If I had understood what I was actually watching back then I would of been fucked up.... .... More so....

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL OKAY Its OKAY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I watch anime and tv cartoons :)

But i hate CatDog

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i didnt like it because dog kept giving me the "I WANNA KILL YOU FEELINGS" because cat was always doing something good but no. lol.

BUT THATZ THA THINGZ
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Does anime count?
I don't count it in. Cartoons are for little hyper active children who eat to much cereal.

Anime's in a different class...

I guess that means Futurama and Family Guy don't really count as "cartoons" either.

So, no, I don't watch cartoons either.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy makes me cream.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Rocko's Modern Life was an awesome show. I mean it had to be, considering it was a show geared towards kids that was cancelled because of hinting towards masturbation in so many of their jokes.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You know, when I was a kid, I never got the humor of that show.