RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
live from some place in china

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
chinese people are out there...

OMG WTF
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
Considering what your last click did to my computer, I will never click there in a million years. You haved to hold a hot pocker, and my back, which would send me to the underworld, where I would spend a thousand lifetimes of tourture, and then I would be rebuilt back into the physical world, quark by quark, with my organ pumping normally as they are being built, just to make sure I fell as much pain as possible. Then, your would have to make me watch the Dukes of Hazzard. Not the T.V. show, of course, but the crappy movie, until my eyes fall out. Then, you would have to hold on to my eyes, soak them in pickle juice, then hook them back up.

Then I might consider it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Thats just the most cruel thingwhat a sick and evil  mind can think of Inaru.
I like it!
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
oh yeah, after further testing the camera only works with firefox :-/
and dont worry it isnt anything absence its just a camera outside a book store in china, quite funny cos they dont know what it is and they are all chinese etc.
so dont worry u can click it, Dwarra watched it and thought it was good.

(bare in mind the book store is closed and the camera is inside when it is, so it can be really boring unless it's mid-day china time)
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
This might be the most random post in the history of Crankeye. That's saying a lot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:shock:  Are you mad?!

So I got the Firefox... :crazy: