RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Osu. Sup. Tag. Yis.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys.
ArchZealot = aspiring gaming coder.
Current Projects: Naruto Unleashed - Java Edition (Source)
                                                  - RM Edition

Well, thats me and I would be honoured to join this Community ^.^ b
Hope I can be of help somewhere in the future, coz currently my knowledge of RM isnt very extensive to say the least ^^

Yoroshikun-onegaishimas ^^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Eh Welcome to the forums of Crankeye, a resource kit.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Quote from: deadly_diablo
Eh Welcome to the forums of Crankeye, a resource kit.

Lol, thank ye kindly ^.^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 92
Are you spying on this topic? You answered barely a minute past when I posted. :wink:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Welcome Archy

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Probably subscribed to it.

Welcome to the forums :)
bringing sexy back

Quote from: Silverline
Probably subscribed to it.

Lol, yeah, thats pretty much what heppened ^^

Thanks for the welcome guys ^.^

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Welcome man, have fun over here and learn a lot!!!!

Quote from: Ramiro
Welcome man, have fun over here and learn a lot!!!!

Man, thanks ^^ And Im planning to take in as much as I can.
Can anyone please tell me with which programming language the Scripts are written? I dont recodnize it and Im coming into the position to learn another language soon and I think Im gonne invest in that one ^^ If its an official language.

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 92
Ruby, I think the language is.

< Zelda Fan Club

Quote from: deadly_diablo
Ruby, I think the language is.

Ruby... never heard of that... is it an official language?

Edit:\\ Nvm, found out it is, looking for a manual as we speak...

PH34R T3H L33T

Rep:
Level 91
lol, welcome.