RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Might as well say it!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hello! I figured I might as well say it now, cause it occured to me I haven't yet.
If you don't know who I am already, I'm the guy who asks too many silly questions.
I'm currently working on a game involving an oridinary guy who just gets thrust into the middle of a big mess. Among the main features are Death himself as a main character (not playable, you have to retrieve the soul of a comrade from him), Post Offices (for retrieving mail throughout the game), large Cities and rustic towns, mass transit (hopefully), and some form of cynical humor. It's being made with RPG Maker XP, too, and I love it. The fact that you can have multiple tile characters really makes it more believable.

I'd like to be a part of the community here, rather than just demanding help all the time, so hello everyone!

Oh, and if you steal my ideas, I'll put you in the credits, but you won't like it. Plus I'll melt your brain with some form of laser.  :^^:
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hey Buddy, welcome and such!

Interesting... Well, welcome but I doubt anyone would steal your ideas. But if they did they'd be a low life douchebag... But hey I'm starting this game involving an oridinary girl who just gets thrust into the middle of a hugh mess. Among the main features are Death himself as a main character (not playable, you have to retrieve the soul of a friend from him), Mail Offices (for retrieving posts throughout the game), large Villages and shiny towns, mass tansportation (I hope), and some form of humor.

lol j/k, don't melt my brain.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Dang, that's a swell idea! I'm stealing it.
Your Army wears my Mother's boots.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hello, welcome to the forums!!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Wlecome to the forums. Don't be afraid, be happy. Where's Mike with that flash movie?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Welcoem to the Crankeye forums.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV