RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Script Request: BGM doesnt restart after combat

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I like Stuff :D
Very simple script (welli would think, i dont really know anything about  scripting *should probably start* ???
I would appreaciate any persons time to make this script for me, iwould think its a popular demand but.. i cant seem to find it .
But yeah, its sort of annoying to listen to the start of a BGM every 30 steps XD

Idk whether theres a script for this already, but if there is plz send me link or script, thx for reading.  ;D
Surprised? That the Dark side doesnt have cookies? Well you shouldnt be.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
So, you want it to continue from the point it was at before the combat? Or do you just not want any BGM to play at all after the combat?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I like Stuff :D
Oh hey, yeah the 1st one would be cool, resume it from before it got interrupted from battle music, plz
thx for reply! :D
Surprised? That the Dark side doesnt have cookies? Well you shouldnt be.