RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] A script reqeust. [Teleporting Events] and [Mode07]

Rep:
Level 88
IDK if there is a script. Is there a Script that lets move events from one map to the other or a diffrent part of the map?
It would be cool if someone could lead me a link or if they could post it. TY
Plz dont post it if its SDK or for Rpg Maker XP, I need for RPG MAKER XP PKE.
Thanks again.

I also need Mode07 script to that works with RPG MAKER XP PKE and no SDK. I know where to get it but It never works. lol
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 07:19:18 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
not from one map to another, but you can teleport events within a map by using the Set Event Location Event Command, which is directly underneath the teleport command. If you want to make an event appear in another map, then just use switches. I.e. turn a switch on when an event is leaving and make the same event in another map, but with the condition of that switch being on. Unfortunately, I do not know where a Mode 07 script is, so yeah, don't know where one is to those specs.

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for the help. Ill try it out and experiment with it  :)
wat I found was funny is that I just noticed now that there is a even location changer! Ive been working with RPG MAKER PKE for a long time and just noticed it now!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 04:52:59 PM by subzero »