RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FRINGE - A New Series From JJ Abrams

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I watched the pilot today, and it was pretty good. Sort of like an X-Files for the current generation. Of course, I'm a little biased because of JJ doing Lost. There are a few similarities, or possible easter egg-like crossovers:

Lance Reddick, who plays Matthew Abaddon in Lost, is one of the main characters. Talk about a creepy dude.

The title graphic uses the same font as Lost.

There's a photo of Sri Lanka towards the end, and in the photo is the octagonal raft that the castaways wash up with, in Sri Lanka.

The most obvious one: There's a scene that I'll call the "Cow" scene, and the song that plays is "Hollywood and Vines" from Lost. I thought that was a little strange, but hopefully it's the last time they cross the music over like that.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, watched the pilot.
I like it so far, it's pretty sweet. I don't think any sci-fi show can top The X-Files, but it's really good. (Better than Reyes/Dogget episodes =D)

The actors are all really good, the plot was solid and kept me watching and overall, it was a good hour and a half.