RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
wildincs new site

Rep:
Level 90
ok guys i recently was chosen to be a beta tester for microsoft i know im lucky anyways are new site is at wildinc.org it wont work for a while till i get it running but now its better than ever so ha u can get cool stuff for free :P.and the program i am beta testing is office beta it gives me a free domain free email accounts free website free tools almost free evrything but the web space isnt that good 30 megs but who cares no upload limit woot also if u want to be a beta tester for it sign up at microsot.com its worth it :)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
...what did you say...maybe you shouldn't type with your feet.

Rep:
Level 90
ok let me put it in lame mans terms.
i got a .org adress for free.i got a free web host.i got chosen to be a microsoft beta tester.i dont have to pay for anything.also i am able to be a beta tester for other things microsoft makes.got it.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I think he's on about this thing -_-

So 30 megs, no php/mySQL/FTP/CGI. You probably have to use their site designer on there as well, so you can't make your own site. Wow, awesome.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
that thing and also that im offical i signed up on another thing to dont remeber were but i got a email today for the beta tester and the office live thing.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lamans terms? Dude, he was just refering to your lack of periods/correct grammar. anyways...30 megs isnt alot when you're dealing with files

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Defintely, I'm using just over 4Gb for all my online stuff right now. If you count rembrant.net in there, then it's around 55Gb (whoa I was surprised at that).
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
there is ftp after your .com,.org,.net is activated mine should activate in about a hour or two then i can upload my site and such. also i will link all my files to my othere site wildinc.co.nr :)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's "layman's terms". God people, get it right. ><
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
silver was right theres no ftp access damn thats what i needed to anyways i have to figure out a way to cancel it now maybe i will use the domain name thow hehehehe.damn back to 5000megs.com . <<<need to get rid of the banner.

EDIT:ok i desicted to just pay for the damn hosting.
[code]Web Space 50,000 MB
Monthly Transfer Volume 500 GB
FTP Accounts  10

Package Features
1&1 Control Panel  
Server Side Includes (SSI)  with   1&1 MS Business  -  click for details  
Server Priority with  1&1 MS Developer -  click for details  

Marketing Tools
Chat Channels 1
1&1 WebStatistics  
Search Engine Tools  
In2site Live Dialogue with   1&1 MS Business  -  click for details  
1&1 Newsletter Tool with   1&1 MS Business  -  click for details  
1&1 FormBuilder with   1&1 MS Business  -  click for details  

Site-Building Tools
1&1 WebsiteBuilder  
1&1 Photo Gallery  
1&1 Dynamic Content Catalog  
PDF2Web Converter  
DynamicSiteCreator  
Graphic Archive  
Software Productivity Suite Worth $600  
FrontPage
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Which host are you using?

Rep:
Level 90
im using 1and1 hosting from www.1and1.com

they have a lot of good deals there man.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 102
It's shared hosting. If you get up to like using 30Gb or so of space, and/or use even around half of the bandwidth you've been given they'll warn you and if you keep doing it they'll probably rid themselves of you, citing the "acceptable use" or "fair usage" policy in their TOS. Almost all hosts oversell nowadays, basically meaning they're selling more than they can practically provide without going bankrupt, with the confidence that basically not everybody who buys the hosting is actually going to use all of their space or bandwidth.

Either way you shouldn't worry, you'll use alot less bandwidth than you'd think. I've been hosting Entire seasons of Family Guy for all of GFF, and only so far used about 70Gb (this March which has just finished) out of the 1TB I'm allowed.

Also just in like a word of advice, if you make a site and you type up your content with the typing style you use in your posts, you'll lose like 80% of your visitors straight away. People don't wanna see bad grammar and spelling mistakes on sites.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
k got it i will take my time on it i. already payed for it so im wating for the email.

Edit:also silver what host u using and how much u paying.
Edit again:ok i just got the email and everything so im setting up the site o i wont be here all day cuss im going to six flags :).if i need file hosting i ill gladly do it.(i will use the majic of spell check)lol
Yay i got a zoo sort of

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its his money, btw, are u even paying?

LOL!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
no my mom is and 5 dollors a month isnt a lot of mouny.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: wildrj
k got it i will take my time on it i. already payed for it so im wating for the email.

Edit:also silver what host u using and how much u paying.
Edit again:ok i just got the email and everything so im setting up the site o i wont be here all day cuss im going to six flags :).if i need file hosting i ill gladly do it.(i will use the majic of spell check)lol

He uses dream host.

http://www.dreamhost.com

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

Rep:
Level 90
damn thats exspensive for hosting i saw the one that said 99 dollors :whoa:  i dont even blow thta much mouny in 5 months.

Help:my domain name wildinc.info got stuck on a template and it wont redirect to my new site arg its making me mad i dont want to regester another one.can anyof u help me plz.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
ok good news wildinc is up and running.i only got the homepage running i have to finish the otheres.(i know i doubled posted)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
And the link is?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Oops, well sorry for that useless post, I found it in the end.

wildinc.info

Sorry bout that.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
wildinc.org is the old domain i cant transfer it becuase its regestered threw microsoft damn batards but i got a new domain. http://www.wildinc.info site is still being made if something looks wrong on the site please tell me(i tried looking at it at school and the text was all weried )maybe just there crapy computers anyways.comment and if u can join the foum i dont need u to post but just join.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Quote from: wildrj
ok guys i recently was chosen to be a beta tester for microsoft i know im lucky anyways are new site is at wildinc.org it wont work for a while till i get it running but now its better than ever so ha u can get cool stuff for free :P.and the program i am beta testing is office beta it gives me a free domain free email accounts free website free tools almost free evrything but the web space isnt that good 30 megs but who cares no upload limit woot also if u want to be a beta tester for it sign up at microsot.com its worth it :)

LOL i have 500Megs so far and not even one index.html page LMAO i put all my MP3s on there and stuff.