RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My first recolour edit

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Plz dont flame me! This is my FIRST recolour and edit for that fact. I will take constructive notes, but plz dont tell me to 'just give up'

Here is #2! I have done the facing up and have added some red. I will edit the colours again later, as well as do some animations.

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Not bad. Although it looks a little plain. Maybe you should add another color
than gray. Just a suggestion...
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

yeh, i was gunna add a bit of red or something to go with it, ill put it into a later edit.

Any1 else?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Ok to start off with i dont really like that sprite...
its no offence to you just to the person who made that sprite AHA...
But i like it better with your recolour ay... it looks good and i like it so that is that... nice job 7/10

yer, nice job :D 8/10 !!!!!
>>>Jesse Graham<<<

Rep:
Level 90
Good job jack. You should continue

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
did you do this in the paint program? its very good for a first edit, and my suggestion is to pay attention to your lighting source, so it looks realistic, and maybe put in some red jewels to make it look less plain.  :)

thanks, Im trying to make it look like a soldier (as i am using the army tilesets from PhanXgames (http://www.phanxgames.com)

Here is the tileset

http://phanxgames.com/resources/displayimage.php?album=33&pos=9

If any1 has any ideas on how to make it fit this style, plz tell me

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
ummm thats a futuristic tileset that you have the link for...

Rep:
Level 90
Your new ones look great, if you are lazy and cant be bothered to make one for all of them use the filp/rotate tool in paint, lol, it saves a lot of time.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
That tileset is from Knight Blade. If you want sprites to fit it it would probably be best to use the Knight Blade character sprites.