RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
E-Moon face sets

Rep:
Level 91
ok i made loads of face sets for my E-Moon game by hand useing paint, i whotn you guys/gals to give your opinion on them. (i made lots of them with differnt emotions but ill just show there normal face emotion)

This one is of Dragon,

This is Gongo

This one is of Ziron

ok so tell me what you think
This one of Ruby

Rep:
Level 90
~
Sorry but, No!

2/10

First of all, their hair could be a little different  :roll: second, those heads are so off proportion, and unsmooth.

And lastly, they have no necks.

Rep:
Level 90
They have more neck than yours =P But yea they are pretty good paint.. much better than I can do =\
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 90
~
My avatar isn't my orignal art and he does have neck, it's called a NECK PROTECTOR

Rep:
Level 91
the collers on there tops are up so covers there necks,

their hair could be a little different

...............no :?  thats how its ment to look, its not ment to look real its ment to look like kidy anime

Rep:
Level 90
I give it an 8/10 theres some empty space in there. Pretty good for hand drawn :D