RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite set in progress - NO template

Rep:
Level 89
I decided to make my own sprite set.
I have never made any character sprites before, however I have done a little pixel-art work while making other pictures, so... I went for it.

And I  wanted to be original, so I didn't use a template. I made my own template.

And here it is, front view:

A larger version to see details:
<--- Examples
What you see here can be combined in different ways to get a nice walking animation. I also have a non-smiling face and a speech face, as well as one hairstyle. Since Paint Shop can use layers, I can change anything at any time without redrawing any body segments. (YES!)

Just showing off. Enjoy.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Thats pretty good. You could single-handedly make the charas.
A problem, though, is that each character only has 4 walking animations and there are 5 in that. :?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 89
yes.. i'll either tweak that, or use another program, or possibly use some kind of script

in any case, i dont think this will end up as an RPGmaker project.
just probably a test in RMXP

Rep:
Level 90
~
Also most people don't walk with their arms sliding across their sides, but just a little bit apart instead.

Rep:
Level 89
He does this until and after they begin to bleed

Rep:
Level 90
yea, he's defenitely gonna have a burn..... What the hell was I going to say... I might edit this post when I remember... DAMN!!

Hmm...
umm...
YES!
No that wasn't it.

(I'm really trying to think here, no joke)