RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
can ne1 make me a title plz? I cant make one worth crap

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey guys, since i suck at makin titles i was wonderin if some1 could make me a title.
like 1/2 of the side would have the Hellish side and the other like heavens side with clouds n stuff with a line down the middle. in hell there would be fire n stuff...
if ne1 can make me that i will give them props! plz pzl plz!
Project X <--- my game
Demo 100

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
I can't make a title either, but I have a good hell graphic that someone can put into the other half of it

it's the right size for a RMXP title, but you may have to resize it if you use an old version.
"...because, you know, whatever."

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
try a google image search for "hell/heaven"

then add your text ;)

Rep:
Level 90
Meh, i'll see what I can do  :wink:

EDIT: ON second thought, mayby I cant, sorry :cry:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I dont knw if this will help but this is a pic of me i edited ages abo to look half angel half demon sooo...

just an idea for u maybe???

Rep:
Level 89
i used that pic off tenraah, and added the heaven side too, hope u like it, if u dont wat the writing, just tell em and i will edit it  :D

[img=http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2686/hvsh2hy.th.png]

here is the link to it!
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
That was  a crappy paint picture!!! i say wait for zxmeele to come on friday :D

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
gesh no it is not a crappy paint picture

you should be greateful with what help you get if thats your attitude linkaN then i wont help you in future

as for dillydally im looking for a few pictures then ill post some it hink theres a good one on my phone

Rep:
Level 89
That was a crappy paint picture!!! i say wait for zxmeele to come on friday

Well.. he has a point.
It looks like an internet ad.

I would do this, but.. I'm busy spriting. And I just plain don't like the idea.
I'm never playing a heaven vs. hell game again.