RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
my custom RE sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Merchant from RE4

Alysaa from Outbreak file 2

Leon

Wesker

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
They're nice.  Great job.  I'll give it 8/10.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Pretty sweet resources. I love RE4  8)

Wesker looks very ncie  :D

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

8) im trying to figure battlers out (i always get a colored square behing them), so how do i get rid of it (i use RMXP postalits enaced edition)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
left click on the bg color when u import them and it will become transparent- just be sure to make it a color that isnt in ur picture, otheriws eparts of ur battler will be wierd

when i import it dosnt give a option to do any thing it just adds the pick to the librayry

Try importing a "copy" of the characterset. It should work now. :)

-_- Biohazard thts not what i ment lol and as soon as i stop strerssing from school ill finish the wepon sets

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Sweet, sweet you got real talent there dude, keep it up... :D
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

lol i was aiming for boots on leon but they look like cow boy boots.

anyone have any RE charecters they want made?

Quote from: phluphy
-_- Biohazard thts not what i ment lol and as soon as i stop strerssing from school ill finish the wepon sets

It's a glitch that happens "sometimes." I asked you to make a COPY of your work and try adding that since it makes the "prompt" to change the transparency for colors show. Sometimes it doesn't show up at all, so keep copying.  :roll:

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
You now, I noticed that JPEG and GIF format won't give you the transparent color option. I think you need a PNG format. Just open your file, click "Save As" and then switch the format to PNG.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
PNG and BMP (256 color format) should work perfectly...dont know about the others.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

:D thanks... but i already have the Squad ABS so no worrys lol

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
im revisiting this topic, and i HATE anyone who wants to mimick resident evil, give up now. all those are terrible exept maybe wesker, but seriously, dont make this game.

Grow Up, and stop spamming.