RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Skill point system

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Ok I want to know if any on has or can make a script so that you can gain skill points from leveling up and then can spend them to learn skills and have some skills required to be learned first to get other skills. This is actually a lot like the job system in Ragnaok Online. If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

*edit* it's rather late so I kinda posted this in the wrong section by accident but I don't want to make another topic in the request board so I hope that this could just be moved please.*
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 02:13:38 PM by faint »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Strike 1 for wrong forum. Moved.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
faint, you can move your own topics by selecting the icon underneath the topic.

Anyway, this script has indeed been made. The one I know of is Blizzard's system, found here: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=115.0

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
once again i am sorry about that. as i stated it was late and I didn't know how to move it because I am new to the forum but thanks for the info for future knowledge.

That is exactly what I am looking for much thanks on finding that for me.