RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Repair System

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Repair Script
6 May, 2008.

Summary
Well, I guess you all know World of Warcraft, which has a Repair System, your armor get's damaged, and you can fix it at certain shops.
Now my request is pretty simple, I want a similar script so that I can repair my gear when it's durability is screwed, and stats are low due to the durability f*ck up.

Features Desired
  • Ability to have Durability.
  • Durability should be able to get to 0.
  • Certain shops that you can fix your gear at.

Games its been in
  • World of Warcraft

Did you search?
Yes.

Where did you search?
  • RMRK
  • Google

What did you search for?
  • repair
  • repair script for rmvx

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
This sure is a great idea! I hope someone comes up with something!
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
You should also design a mockup for a new Item menu, as if items have durability they can no longer be grouped together by item type. So, a scripter will need to know what you want the item menu to look like.