RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Help with world map

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I like chocolate :P
How do you make a world map?  Like, how should the player get to it? 

Rep:
Level 82
The way you use the world map depends on your stile(From my opinion).
If you want to get some inspiration then look on the internet for rpg maker vx games.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Some people draw maps based on their world's setup, others actually take their world (in pieces from screenshots) and paste them together for a map, and a few others have their friends figure it out...

In short, it basically comes down to "expend effort or hire someone else to do so"
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 84
It can be done very simple with a few auto tiles and how you layer them. If you want I can post the auto tiles here for you and when you layer them right you can design your land masses with a surrounding body of water.

This is a very simple way I have found online. it makes sort of what could be compared to the style found in many classic NES RPGs like Dragon Warrior and a few post NES Games. its all in RTP style so it matches all with all RTP stuff.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
It depends on what you're asking. If you just want to know how to make the player get there, simply go to the second page of the events and click transfer player. Once that is done simply click on the World Map ( If it's already made) and choose where you would like him to warp to.That's it. If you want to know how to make a World Map, however, either download one pre-made and include the person who made it in your credits, or do it yourself by either combining auto-tiles or drawing the towns in paint.