RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who said that Line?! Video Game Characters

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
that's not a quote really, but that's the way the character is. he did say that though.
who is this:

.....Whatever

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
SQUALL from FF8 lol

How bout this?

"I FEEL ASLEEP!"
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
It's from Metal Gear, but I forget who said it.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
good one, someone elses turn now for a while lol
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
''i wish i weren't such a crybaby''

who is that?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
stop talking about me bro lol

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
it's not you. it's an actual character

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Lol, im not sure who then? tell me on msn

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
so anyone?

I wish i weren,t such a crybaby

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Sounds like an RPG...Final Fantasy?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
it is rpg,but not ff. it's from square and LOT of people played it.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
 :mex: i know it but id be cheating if i said now

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
it is rpg,but not ff. it's from square and LOT of people played it.

Gee, that helps. Square's made dozens of RPGs. Hm...either Blue Dragon or Super Mario RPG.

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
your getting warmer lol

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
its Mallow from super mario rpg,when ur going in star road and you ''talk'' to a star

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"At least I stepped foot in a school, you dumb bastard!"

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Lunar: the silver star story

"QUAD DAMAGE!!!"

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Heres one for you.

"It doesn't matter whether you're winner or loser, as long as you're haver of fun."

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Wow, I really don't know this one. But I still have to guess so...

It sounds like a racing game so I'll guess Ridge Racer? (I'm so wrong, aren't I?)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I was going to start a new topic for this, but then found this old one.
Since the last one has gone unanswered for SO long, I think I'll just put up a new one.

"LAZER BATS! PYUU PYUU!"

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon