RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
gayness

Quote from: blueXx
Quote from: Mental
But Homophobia is different then thinking its wrong.Phobia means fear.Homo means Same.Which is stupid all they did was hide the sexual part.Now sexism is different.Wildrj said Blue is sexist.Blue is KINDA because he thinks lesbians are awsome and gays should be killed.Thats sexism.Not thinking homosexual is wrong.

Anyway you have no right to say its right or wrong.
Inless you want to go up to a gay person and say they have no freedom and can not date whoever they want to cause their sexuality is wrong.

the freedom of the stupid mob is not something that should exist, and in this rate democracy will fall quicker than you think.
so let go of the concept that you can do what you want, you cannot
you do not exist, you are just a piece that has no meaning in a little game of faith.

ya want me to step up? here
gay = wrong
lesbians are awsome cause they are hot, but they are brain damaged just as much as you, but i seriously don't care cause they are hot
are you hot? no!
then you should die >> you and all the ugly lesbians and the freakling gay and bi guys.

whats dumber is that i didn't post for a couple of pages and suddenly cause you cannot defend yourself you use my name.

i am not sexist, i think boys and girls are equal, but at least some lesbians are hot , and being hot = having a use
your only use is cutting your family tree, which is a really good use but can be filled quicker by simply finishing you off.

so merry xmas and to all good night >>

Dude i used your name cause Wildrj said you were sexist.
And there is no way im ruining my family tree.My family has been around before the Pilgrims were born. Democracy would not fail.And i want you to prove that beside they can not multiply.Cause they don't need to.
Adoption agencies are open sperm banks are open.And go tell im not hot to the mob of the girls at school.Im like john mayer to them.

Rep:
Level 91
correction you are a dork (unless that's what you meant by that twat)
democracy will fail as the politicians are all liers and at some point i promise you someone will takeover , democracy is simply weak, just be happy you are alive in the age of democracy cause i am 95% sure it will fall in the long run of say 100-200 years, maybe less, it's fairly new is all (not the concept which was used by the greeks loads of years ago, but the "free world's" democracy)

and you don't get it but nature didn't plan no sperm banks or anything of sort, nature is trying to kill you, get the hint already
holy shit my sig was big!

What the hell are you smoking blue.Yes there has been how do you think Asexual animals reproduice?
And you didn't say anything about gays when you were talking about democracy failing that was the question.Don't you read?!?!?!

If you wanna continue to argue..Make sure you get your damn facts before you post.

Rep:
Level 91
:shock: you don't understand the diffrence between certain animal groups and human apes?
you are really that stupid?
well yes you are  :roll:

democracy falling has nothing to do with your brain being gay, just with being weak, though without it you simply won't be allowed to be gay so that's that

Rep:
Level 90
blue your not from the U.S.A are u.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Umm no duh.
Blue is not from US im guessing hes from isreal or however you spell it.
Im from germany woah That place has no democracy and yet im Bi anyway.

Rep:
Level 90
But Homophobia is different then thinking its wrong.Phobia means fear.Homo means Same.Which is stupid all they did was hide the sexual part.Now sexism is different.Wildrj said Blue is sexist.Blue is KINDA because he thinks lesbians are awsome and gays should be killed.Thats sexism.Not thinking homosexual is wrong.

Anyway you have no right to say its right or wrong.
Inless you want to go up to a gay person and say they have no freedom and can not date whoever they want to cause their sexuality is wrong.

the freedom of the stupid mob is not something that should exist, and in this rate democracy will fall quicker than you think.
so let go of the concept that you can do what you want, you cannot
you do not exist, you are just a piece that has no meaning in a little game of faith.

ya want me to step up? here
gay = wrong
lesbians are awsome cause they are hot, but they are brain damaged just as much as you, but i seriously don't care cause they are hot
are you hot? no!
then you should die >> you and all the ugly lesbians and the freakling gay and bi guys.

whats dumber is that i didn't post for a couple of pages and suddenly cause you cannot defend yourself you use my name.

i am not sexist, i think boys and girls are equal, but at least some lesbians are hot , and being hot = having a use
your only use is cutting your family tree, which is a really good use but can be filled quicker by simply finishing you off.

so merry xmas and to all good night >>

Dude i used your name cause Wildrj said you were sexist.
And there is no way im ruining my family tree.My family has been around before the Pilgrims were born. Democracy would not fail.And i want you to prove that beside they can not multiply.Cause they don't need to.
Adoption agencies are open sperm banks are open.And go tell im not hot to the mob of the girls at school.Im like john mayer to them.

Everyones family tree has been going around since pilgrims were born  :whoa: What makes yours so special?

Rep:
Level 91
Umm no duh.

well a. how many more times am i going to say i am from israel before your damaged brain stop "guessing" and start realizing?

and b. germany actually got a democracy.. and if you live there and you don't know that then...

well.. you are brain damaged so i am not shocked...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blaze,Jesse and now Mental..

And yeah..when we have a locked topic for this..read the posts..this is almost topic and fight repeating......

And Mental..why are u arguing with a gui far superior than u and who you know will beat u in the arguement...sojust dont insult just because he someties gives a small joke,

HE BLAMED THE WHOLE ARSHES thing on me...i didnt get angry....i thought it was funny....
Arlen is hot.

Umm no duh.

well a. how many more times am i going to say i am from israel before your damaged brain stop "guessing" and start realizing?

\

well.. you are brain damaged so i am not shocked...

Because you only said it like a couple times and i wasn't sure if you lived there or not because..I dont know why its wierd.

You ARE immature and its not possible for me to be brain damaged because brain damage occurs after a disease or old age.

Rep:
Level 91
lol naughty boy you "dumped" a small part of my post but very well

and i am calling you brain damaged because of the attraction to people of your gender we talked about the brain waves (yes i know the is a better term i just don't remember it in english ~.~) and their relation to multiplying subject already

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I agree with BlueXx there, it's not natural to be gay.

Forget emotions and all that rubbish. On an instinct level, it's wrong. That's why I think it's wrong.
bringing sexy back

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I totally agree, I've never seen a gay dog or bird.

Rep:
Level 90
ive seen a gay dog and yes it hade a gay dog lover dotn ask me how i know u dont whant to know trust me anyways i have seen a gay dog thats all i wanted to say.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, fucking type like a person so can read it.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
You would find gay animals if you looked hard enough. However, it is indeed a rare occurance.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Quote from: GilgameshRO
You would find gay animals if you looked hard enough. However, it is indeed a rare occurance.
Truth.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
kool so i saw a rare accurence sweet.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

There is no wrong.There is no right.You cant change a person by saying its wrong.This topic should be locked.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Blue why do care that he is a fag? Personaly I care less about others does him being gay affect you in anyway?
But personally I'm antigay but why do care about others sexual orientation?
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: sepiroth666
Blue why do care that he is a fag? Personaly I care less about others does him being gay affect you in anyway?
But personally I'm antigay but why do care about others sexual orientation?

waaaaiiiiiiiiittttt a minute

You could care less, and you're an anti-gay. You're asking blue how it affects him, and why he cares, but you care, because you're anti-gay, but wait, no you don't, because you said you could personally care less about others. But I guess blue is anti-gay, so you'd understand, but wait, no you don't, because you're asking him why it affects him, because you don't understand because you don't personally care about others, so it doesn't af

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I'm anti-gay in the sence I aint gay and will not tell some1 go be faggit.
But for the most part I dont care about others.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 90
Being gay is fine!
There is nothing wrong with it at all ... sometimes I'm gay
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 90
finnaly someone else agrees with me and mental ty blaze
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
I guess I didn't really make my position clear.

For what it's worth, I'm on Mental's/wildrj's/Blaze's side as well.