RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Never ending story 18+ older to view

Rep:
Level 88
(WTF!!!) /\Ignore all the way after fiesten...

Trisha tells him she has to find Jack.

"Jack from 24," he replies. "I am his daddy!"

"O really! What is your name," Trisha says.

"My name is Shaq-Daddy!"

Trisha pulls her shirt back down and walks away.
MOrris runs up to Trisha I was just kidding about killing that dude Jack lets go find him.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Trisha agrees to let MOriss tag along. But she does say that her services are no longer free. They hitch a ride and find that the driver quite odd.

"Do you want to see what is my pants?" the driver asks Trisha.

Trisha replies," Sure!"

The driver unzips his button and...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
A grenades flies out of his pants, killing every one in the car.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
A gerbil jumps out onto the stop of the steering wheel, nibbling on something that is distinctly resemblant of a pair of testicles.

(damn.)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
A Giant Blue Blob/Slime Comes out of Nowhere and start terrorizing everyone.

Rep:
Level 96
OH LORD WHY

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Blob Replies:
"BECAUSE I'M OVER NINE-THOOUUUSAAAAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rep:
Level 96
A Giant Blue Blob/Slime Comes out of Nowhere and start terrorizing everyone.

Why do I remember this post saying raping instead of terrorizing?

AND NOW I'M OVER NINE-THOUSAND AND ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE! It screamed, spitting out a human femur.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
bECAUSE THE BLOB RAPES ALL OF HUMANITY FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!!!

ALooks At the Arrow with the Big-O like in his Mouth The Blob Replies...Where's Jack of Spades?! Me Wanna Eat huim, cause I'm OVER NINETHOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's jelly bod moved like some Big Bag of Water.

Rep:
Level 96
WATER?! I CHUG WATER DAILY! FOUR BOTTLES A DAY! COME HERE YOU DELICIOUS LIQUIDY BASTARD, I SHALL DRINK YOU AND THUSLY BECOME MORE THAN NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Giant Blod : NOOOO!! BUT I AM OVER NINETHOU-

*Blobs was Drinken By Arrow-1*

Then, out of the Ground, comes the Green man with Zombie Status...(LOL)

"FOR NO D*MN REASON, I SHALL PLAGUE THE WORLD WITH MY PLAGUE OF NOT COPYRIGHTED RESIDENT EVIL LIKE PLOT"

an Army of Drunken Zombie Mooses walks toward our heores...(what would they Do?!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
A lone squad car pulls over the drunken zombie moose army and charges them with public intoxication.  After attempting and failing to fit each of the zombie moose into the back of his vehicle, the police officer radios for backup.  Unexpectedly, the A-Team arrives, with Mr. T and Murdock arguing the entire time about airlifting the suspect moose zombies, because, as we all know, Mr. T has problems with flying.  Their van screeches to a halt just inches from the squad car, and the back door flies open.

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY mmmmmmJEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!"  shouts the crazed man running at top speed toward the now-uncontrollable zombie moose horde.

"Did he just do that?"  Murdock asked.

Rep:
Level 88
Morris gets out of the car being a man in late 20's he does a sexy jig as he frolics across the plains towards an abandoned plant.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Back to the Blob...

The Blob is confined in a sack full of a strange yellow liquid. He sees an opening and pushes to get through. He enters a long tube like muscle. He continues to move on but the muscle gets harder, harder, and harder. He can't hold on! IT IS TOO HARD! The sides are crushing him! He pushes himself, push. PUSH! HARDER! PUSH! HARDER! PUSH! HARDER! As if reaching the climax of an organism, the Blob escapes through Arrow-1's penis (sry Arrow-1, tis part of the story). But to his surprise, he seems to have entered a vaginal hole, tighter then the penis before...

DAMN I AM SEXY!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The blobv laughs, "jokes on them, I gave them AIDS."

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Blobs moves as it terrorizes what's left...

And So uit calls over the Drunken Moose Zombie Army to prepare to take over the World!!!!!

And so...There was only oe who standed agaist the Blob ad it's Massive Drunken Zombie Moose Army!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Bruce.  Campbell.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Blob just said one word..."OMG!!!"

*Is that even a word?!*

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
The girl had a period and the blob was swimming in the toilet. A random guy came and started to drink the period. The blob was once again trapped...

Rep:
Level 88
THe blob then expanded and made the guy fat.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
The Blob gets bored and leaves the fat man.
I must find Trisha.
He sents out.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Chuck Norris Comes out of Nowhere and uses his Famous Roundkick and Overkills The Fat Guy...
And then Leaves!!!! ZOMG!!!!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then I go and kick Chuck Noriis' ass AGAIN.

Dammit when will people learn the chuck norris thing isnt funny.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
why be my name useth here without me !
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.