RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Xydonian Knights

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
http://files.filefront.com/XKv02zip/;5540828;;/fileinfo.html
i havent done much with it. i started it in RPG maker XP and ive only been working for a few days so theres not much in it. is set in, you gessed it, Xydonia. Its a relatively peaceful area, but lately a black creature named Shadow (yknow, the hedgehog? from the sonic games? cmon, sega put him in a bunch. or i should say 4kids entertainment. all their games went to crap since they came along) Shadow has been raiding cities, seldomly leaving survivors, looking for something unknown. Because shadow is from a foreign land, and the locals reject his dna, even one touch causes them to react turning them into a minion within a week.
you play as Dylan (haha, me) who was attacked before the game began, and was out for three days. his comatose state slowed down the transformation process so he hasnt changed much. he would have died if it were not for the healer elizabeth who saved him.

like i said, it sucks so far. leave some comments on what i should change.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:25:34 PM by Angantyr »

The storyline did not seem too bad, I mean, about the black creature. But the rooms should have more stuff, or you should make them smaller,
the room where that guy's mom is, well it is like a hall. Nobody can have that big room, and in medieval time whatsoever, even less. But it seems
good otherwise, just try make the rooms smaller, and have more stuff in them.

And, the game crashed after I went outside and the girl talked to me :S was it supposed to do that?

O_O it crashed? that sucks. it wasnt supposed to do that. i noticed that the rooms need to be smaller too but the maps wont allow me to go any smaller, and i cant find anything suitable for walls.

Rep:
Level 89
walls aren't that hard, you can set them up different ways

just did that in a few seconds so I'm sure you can make walls in ur game
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 05:09:16 PM by thingy »
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Listen to Muse much?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Its alright I guess, but I would love to see char profiles ;D!

Anyway, mapping looks a bit empty (but what can I say!) and I'm gussing a defult battle system user. Don't get my wrong, I have nothing against RTP, just taking note how popular it is.

Anyway, it looks alright so far but once you add more stuff then the real comment comes  ;D (I use the grin alot...).

Off-Topic:
Nice sig Zypher...*cough* whatthehell *cought*

~Winged

i updated the screens, ill be putting in a new download link soon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
But seriously, are you changing the name or not?

Oh yeah, about the walls, you can make the area in side the walls smaller, just make the walls closer to eachother, and tile the outer spaces by black or whatever the ceiling colour could be.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Sounds like Knemisis knights i played a long time ago it

anyways good game
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.