RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Sprites

Rep:
Level 88
On the sprite animations in XP, when your sprite is moving does it go: 1-2-3-1-2-3--- or 1-2-3-2-1-2-3---?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 09:29:14 PM by Yami »

Rep:
Level 88
On the sprite animations in XP, when your sprite is moving does it go: 1-2-3-1-2-3--- or 1-2-3-2-1-2-3---?
Haven't really paid that close attention. How about this 1-2-3-1-2-3-2-3-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3. It's like a little song. :stick:

Rep:
Level 88
I found out ^^ Both of those were wrong XD it goes 0-1-2-3-0-1-2-3-0-1-2-3-----

Rep:
Level 88
I found out ^^ Both of those were wrong XD it goes 0-1-2-3-0-1-2-3-0-1-2-3-----
Tae na na na naw, Tae na na na naw, Tae na na na naw, taw taw. (aren't I so frickin talented.
What's really strange is that almost every one in this community is a musician.
Hey Yami, will you share your software? For char. gen. I need something that'll put it in a frame ny frame....I have GraphicsGale but haven't played with it yet. Is it any good?

Rep:
Level 88
I draw and animate them in Flash.  Then put the seperate frames into place in photoshop and save it as a PNG so I don't have to mess around with transparency cause I can just do it in photoshop.