RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

Rep:
Level 88
Ok tried the demo :tpg: the only things: Albert battle image had white around the edges and the attack icon was encased in a white square other than that AWESOME! I don't see how that was 20 MB tho....unless there is some hidden stuff somehow :-\ I loved how you got the custom after-battle screen similar to the original looking forward to a full demo!

btw: it's not atrocious it's atracious....but easy mistake.....that's how i got it!
how do you have LOD for PSP?
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks but the demo wasnt ment to go to the battle, since that isnt even the real battle system! I am getting a combo system scripted!
20mb=sound files I forgot to take out.

also I have psp custom firmware so I can:

Play psp games
Ps1 games
Nintendo64 games
GBA games
Atari Games

all on my psp for free.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I am getting a combo system scripted!
Combo system, like the origional addition system?  ;8
"Facts are useless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." Homer Jay Simpson

"I do not know what weapons WWIII will be fought with but i know WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones" Albert Einstein

"It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." from In Memoriam, by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.

"all your base are belonging to us!" awful fantasy 3

"the grapes damb it, it's alway's the grapes!"

Funny anagrams:
Desperation=A rope ends it
Mother in law=Woman hitler
Lottery machine=Money lost in 'em
Election results=Lies lets recount
Dormitory=Dirty room
Snooze alarms=Alas! No more Z's
Eleven plus two=Twelve plus one
Cosmetic surgery="Yes, I correct mugs."
The IRS=Theirs!
Public relations=Crap, built on lies
Astronomer=Moon starer
Dementia="Detain me."
Internet chat rooms=The moron interacts
The eyes!=They see!

Currently making:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,13132.0.html

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
COMBO!!!!! why did I say combo? (lol just played mvc)

Yes addition system.

Rep:
Level 88
Patriots all the way!!
This game looks really awesome!!! And I love LoD cant wait till this is done!!! But Im not sure if you are going to change the battle system thing, but I think you should. But I love what you have done so far pretty amazing cant wait  ;D ;D ;D
Im to cool to have my own signature!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
I´M BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Nouman, don´t focus on the story, sorry i´ve been missed some time don´t i... leave it to me, this month the games will don´t affect me(my brother is in vacation from college so i don´t have much time in the pc) But i will have now time for the story, since i will cannot play much this month, don´t worry, now i will continue it, i´ll try contact you the max times i can, but be sure i will continue the story, so focus your mind in other things of the game.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright cool.

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, i continue making the story, in this the albert´s wife Queen Emille, will be a member of the party so, you already have the char for her don´t you, someone must make the battler...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't like the idea of her joining. xD send me a PM of why she is and we will discuss this.

Rep:
Level 88
i continue making the story, but i will stop a week, because it´s my test week on school and i don´t want to stay like the last year in the school, after that i continue

one modify to the game, remember that i tell you to name the new male char lery? change it to Leryon

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Lery NP man. study good study hard don't worry on the story until tests are over.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
NewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGayNewManIsGay

Your right Numan is gay
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I'm sure you want to hook up with him.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Coolkid, be aware that Blizzard is taking action against you.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you said i dont have a life...ROFL OMG TOO FUNNY

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This is my new favorite topic

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
dont have to make this topic more popular then it already is.

Rep:
Level 91
Well, look at the brightside, you'll never need to bump this topic.

Ever.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What an awesome person. This is the least annoying and most respectable thing that was ever done here. I'm so glad that they still teach retards how to use a keyboard.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Coolkid, I have spoken with the government. As of tomorrow you will be banned from accessing the internet.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You will also be banned from procreating.

Rep:
Level 91
Coolkid's gay, he can't procreate anyways ;)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
This is will be first time the keys CTRL and V were ever broken.  :o

Rep:
Level 102
You will also be banned from procreating.
Me?

Rep:
Level 87
This game looks like it will be bad ass. I can do a title screen for ya, here are some examples:

http://i13.tinypic.com/2rr2fmb.png - Currently my title
http://myspace-623.vo.llnwd.net/00364/32/61/364671623_l.jpg - A Tree With Red BG
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/167/1/7/A_View_of_Fate_by_DisguisedAgenda.jpg View of Fate (yes I know this one is kinda cliched, but I think it looks cool lol)

Note, the last two are not for RPG Maker, but rather show what other styles I am capable of.
Refrain from calculating your juvenile poultry prior to the incubation process's execution.