RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
I continue to working in the story, but slowly, to make a decent a story!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LoD!!!

I hath returned!!!

I got some art done.

I think its kinda bad, but Ill scan it later anyways.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I'll be glad to help out in any way possible, I hope you can get the battle system down, its the most important thing, and smooth out your maps a bit, they are pretty square.  Needs some more new characters and to lose some old ones, I hated Meru and Shana.  No more Virages also, if you could help it.  More dragoons, and one thing that would make it great is choosing who gets what dragoon stone... but that goes against the idea of it picking a person.  I really look forward to this, I loved LoD.  I am an above average spriter, and I can map better than what I see in your screenies.  feel free to message be about anything you need.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Lord Dante - Good to hear you have some sketches done... Can't wait to get all the other sprites done... This game is looking and sounding good...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
I'll be glad to help out in any way possible, I hope you can get the battle system down, its the most important thing, and smooth out your maps a bit, they are pretty square.  Needs some more new characters and to lose some old ones, I hated Meru and Shana.  No more Virages also, if you could help it.  More dragoons, and one thing that would make it great is choosing who gets what dragoon stone... but that goes against the idea of it picking a person.  I really look forward to this, I loved LoD.  I am an above average spriter, and I can map better than what I see in your screenies.  feel free to message be about anything you need.

biohazard- I´m the story maker of this project, i agree with you in have more new chars but this decision is not mine, it´s Nouman´s decision ,but Meru and Shana??? shana was a important part of the story and Meru was the most pretty and cool girl in the game, and i think that everyone who played LoD thinks this too, if i have to take out someone, i will take out Kongol and Haschell... i can´t comment more, if i make this i will spoil the game, so you can give your opinion and talk with Nouman to help, but you cannot know more untill the game is done...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:35:44 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Your right, you cant get rid of those two.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
*all maps being re-done*

"less boxy" lol
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I am working on some of the Bad Guys Lery asked for... I am trying to create the battlers but having trouble, what are the Bad guys names ?

(I will search for better images on the net)

Any way this is what Lery gave me to work from:-

And here's What I have done so far:-

I made this using Devil04 as a Temp them cutting up the image Lery gave me shrinking, Shapening and editing to get the below... Now this Char set Kicks but, What I need now is a more cartoony sketch like Battler that fits the theme of the style we already have going...

I found a few Good Mech's On Phanx for mini bosses. like the one in Lery's Signature, but I don't know the person who made this so can't give credit or ask if we can use it...

Please help me find some better images for battlers for these Robot like Meanies from LOD... Do they have names in the game...?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:06:51 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
I already aswer you in pm ok LoS.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
OK... Well I can't find any better images than those you have found me... So I can't make a battler that looks correct in style... And I can't make a Sprite from the 2nd image none of his limbs are in view...

SO the above is all I can do for your request Lery... Until some one else finds me some better images... It took me 3 hours to make that Sprite, And I have spent a the best part of a day looking for images...

I think I don't pretty Fricken good, given what I had to work from...

Rep:
Level 88
That char you already made it´s great, i´ll try to get better images for the two forms of him ok

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
WOW that is sick! LOS you have done it again!

Lery: before we get anymore done, I need you to have the story done and sent to me so I can read it and change what I think should be changed, and you and me can message back and forth till we end with an awsome story.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
LoS, i think that the only way you could improve the sprite of Lery's image is to outline it in a darker color to match the rest of the sprites we are using. Otherwise, amazing edit.

An another note:

My scanner is broken.

Fuck.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:25:40 AM by Lord Dante »

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman- Ok, but it´s not done yet, i´m still in the middle, when i finish i send you.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Here you go a Battler for your Sprite:-

Rep:
Level 88
Perfect, LoS

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I hate to intrude by why is the mapping being considered as wow

Tbh it sucks its not bad but i wouldnt say its any good...

And why are you mapping police?

Gilgamshro is ten times the mapper you are  ???

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Probably the same reason Nightwolf keeps offering to write people music despite the fact that he can't put two notes together.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I guess your right Dwarr, its just I guess people liked it for some reason....I know you are an awesome mapper and you did good from the start, its just these were the first maps I made within my first month using the program, heck I even remember using your cave tut, to help me out  :D . Well anyways as it is said ontop oof the screenshots, "not final product" I will try and get better, and fix all the maps. Hey if you can, mind sending me a message of some things you see I do consistently wrong in each map?

thanks  ;D

Rep:
Level 91
I guess your right Dwarr, its just I guess people liked it for some reason....I know you are an awesome mapper and you did good from the start,

That made me Laugh because he didn't do good from the start infact he was pretty bad from the start but he learned.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we,, thats not what Gilgamshro said. When I told him I am starting off decent, he said dwarr made great maps in his first month.

anyways....back on track.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Eh, Dwarra is an...interesting case.

Anyways, that list, because it is Dwarra, will be long.
Be prepared.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

Whens the demo?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
no clue, where trying to fix/complete the story before a demo is released, and we need a villian also.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
heh...yeah. well, my scanner is dead...you can use LoS's villain temporarily, cant you?