RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Well if there not coloured, I will colour them... Makes my sprite making fairly easy...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
Nouman, i found i photo that is cool, you can use, as a normal boss or enemy. here´s 2 photos.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 02:23:27 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
wow "bad graphics" from those pictures the boss guy looks crapity pants
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
shut up morris. I think that thatd be a cool boss to have in-game.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
no no i meant the graphics in the pictures, the boss would be mega roxing my soxings

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Don't attack it for it's graphics, LOD is a early PSone game... I don't even think it was PSone it might have been playstation.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Not sure . . . its still a good game

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Don't attack it for it's graphics, LOD is a early PSone game... I don't even think it was PSone it might have been playstation.

:tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
6 Bagels
*giggle*

Rep:
Level 88
Nouman, remember that i tell you that Lery would use a weapon called Spear-Staff? Forget it, Lery will use magic-swords.

And i currently wrting the entire story in more details, this will help me in make a good ending...

Rep:
Level 88
14th birthday in a month {april 4th !!!!!!!}
Looking good keep up the good work!
Tdogg427
(Guard Tower Studios)
Thats right foos Cloud

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Nouman, remember that i tell you that Lery would use a weapon called Spear-Staff? Forget it, Lery will use magic-swords.

And i currently wrting the entire story in more details, this will help me in make a good ending...

hmm.

Technically, he'd use SWORDS and then hed have better swords with magic enhancements, but whatever turns your crank.

Rep:
Level 88
Lord Dante- If you´re going to post something useless like this, or to criticize ME, don´t lost your time and don´t make me lost my time ok?

Don´t be mad, i´ve done great effort to not attack you back...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 03:12:21 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
He wasn't attacking you man, don't get upset. Some people are just bothered by that sort of thing. My little brother for instance.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Oh... Hold on... He could have Magic Swords with like Heads built into the end of the handles that talk and cast spells... How about the swords are his brothers and they got truned into swords my an evil wizard, and some of the evil magic is still within the metal, like Vengeance... and Lery is trying to find the Evil Wizard (Who sounds like the same guy Dart is looking for)... I dunno... But its some thing...

I am rubbbish at stories they always end up twisted and dark...

Rep:
Level 88
Oh... Hold on... He could have Magic Swords with like Heads built into the end of the handles that talk and cast spells... How about the swords are his brothers and they got truned into swords my an evil wizard, and some of the evil magic is still within the metal, like Vengeance... and Lery is trying to find the Evil Wizard (Who sounds like the same guy Dart is looking for)... I dunno... But its some thing...

I am rubbbish at stories they always end up twisted and dark...

what a strange story, hmmm LOS?:D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Lord Dante- If you´re going to post something useless like this, or to criticize ME, don´t lost your time and don´t make me lost my time ok?

hm, I wasnt attacking you, merely making a point.
Sheesh.

LoS, lol...thats actually kinda good.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

Ta mate... Hows your concept art coming along ?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Ta mate... Hows your concept art coming along ?
I actually havent had time to do any. Im packing for an 8 day trip that im leaving for tomorrow. Ill try and get it done by new years.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P

Sheesh.

lol dante insulting people? he's too nice of a guy to do that.

anyways, i think its good screenshots and stuff. so dragoon was already a video game? sometimes i find you lose out on creativity when basing a game off of another one.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Sheesh.

lol dante insulting people? he's too nice of a guy to do that.

anyways, i think its good screenshots and stuff. so dragoon was already a video game? sometimes i find you lose out on creativity when basing a game off of another one.
aw. thanks.

Er... well, it can go either way. It can, as you said, limit your imagination, but it can also give you a strudy base on which to form new ideas. You now wouldnt have to worry about background stories or creating a world, but could instead focus on developing the characters how you want to, and all that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
*giggle*

sigh, are you laughing at the PSone and playstion thing? You do know there is two different systems? Right? The Playstion was big and could only play the early game, the PSone was about half the size and played the newer games...

PSone
Playstion
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

I understand what you are saying and you are correct..its just ...I started using rpg maker only 2 months ago, and I started this game as a warmup with the software..heck it got sooo much feedback I'm sticking too it now..I was supposed to make my own line of games, but since I'm now stuck to this..hell I'm gona finish it  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I understand what you are saying and you are correct..its just ...I started using rpg maker only 2 months ago, and I started this game as a warmup with the software..heck it got sooo much feedback I'm sticking too it now..I was supposed to make my own line of games, but since I'm now stuck to this..hell I'm gona finish it  ;D

Actually, you could modify it enough (not too much) to make it your "own" game, like changing the story, maps could stay the same and everything else that wouldn't be noticed as a LOD "idea". Well just a sugestion if you wanted any, if not I'll go back in my hole..

~Winged

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
na, sorry but this one will stay true as a fan game...hope that dosen't make too many people not want to play it anymore. Don't worry it will be my first and my last fan game...actaullly IMO it is harder to make a LOD 2 then most other fan games, since the story in the first one left off at a stop and picking it back up right takes alot of creative story writing.

Anyways *UPDATE*
world map outlines being made
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun