RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Dragoon 2 Project - Story Writer
Nouman, No, he´s not from another game, give your vote, he can be my char "Lery"?

and it´s great that was only a missunderstand that part about the story writter...

Nouman- Don´t you forgot of sending a message to me nouman, about the ending of the game? and i said that repeat all chars from the lod will make the game boring so we have to choose who stays and who is out like this: Actually there are 4 chars that will stay: Dart, Meru, Albert and Shana, but repeat all the others is too much ( except for rose that is dead ).

And this old reply that you don´t aswered, plz aswer it

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Avoid putting characters modeled after your forum name etc, unless you plan to make them small cameos.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nouman, No, he´s not from another game, give your vote, he can be my char "Lery"?

and it´s great that was only a missunderstand that part about the story writter...

Nouman- Don´t you forgot of sending a message to me nouman, about the ending of the game? and i said that repeat all chars from the lod will make the game boring so we have to choose who stays and who is out like this: Actually there are 4 chars that will stay: Dart, Meru, Albert and Shana, but repeat all the others is too much ( except for rose that is dead ).

And this old reply that you don´t aswered, plz aswer it

Kongol is still here, and haschel, only person who leaves is miranda to take the thrown of her kingdom..and I wanted your character To wear simple clothing that like what Lloyd wore in the first game, and have you be a wingly..it would be better..also I will be sending you a message shortly.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Avoid putting characters modeled after your forum name etc, unless you plan to make them small cameos.
What? waht are u talking about?

Kongol is still here, and haschel, only person who leaves is miranda to take the thrown of her kingdom..and I wanted your character To wear simple clothing that like what Lloyd wore in the first game, and have you be a wingly..it would be better..also I will be sending you a message shortly.

But the char is cool that way!

Im off for today, tomorrow im back, good night everyone!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:49:29 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 91
DragoonLery, Lery, perhaps you modeled your forum name off the character, try to avoid having a character in game for yourself.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
DragoonLery, Lery, perhaps you modeled your forum name off the character, try to avoid having a character in game for yourself.

ahh, I see your point darklord. Idk I will not force lery to change his name, but he can if he wishes too.

*update*
New maps being made. World map also starting.

Rep:
Level 88

It´s the same then the forum name, but it´s not my real name...

Nouman- And the char, can stay this or have to change, i like if stay because the char is cool that way.

Rep:
Level 91
If DragoonLery based his name of the character, then you shouldn't do anything, I thought the character might be based off his name.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
we will chnage the spirit...sorry! but he shall not go too waste, he will be in the game and play a great role. Anyways lery we need some good concept art for your guy, ask me before posting a request for spirits, so we can make sure we use everything we get made.

Rep:
Level 88
If DragoonLery based his name of the character, then you shouldn't do anything, I thought the character might be based off his name.

I told you, it´s just same as the fórum name, but my real name is totally different, i created this nick "lery" a long time ago for me to use in games, and i added "Dragoon" to the nick because i loved LOD, and when i finished playing it i started to have ideas about make a sequel but, i don´t started, because alone is so hard of making a game, but with Nouman, LOS and others it´s totally different, so i created this nick "DragoonLery" long time ago to use specially in a game that i´m helping to make, this is why i don´t thibk on change the name of the char.

we will chnage the spirit...sorry! but he shall not go too waste, he will be in the game and play a great role. Anyways lery we need some good concept art for your guy, ask me before posting a request for spirits, so we can make sure we use everything we get made.

Ok, i´ll search another good look char, maybe you can use this for the Villain of the game, and i make sure that i ask you before posting another, this will help LOS to not work for nothing.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 12:05:02 PM by DragoonLery »

Rep:
Level 91
Then don't name the guy Lery unless you plan to give him a small cameo :P

I was in a team where the leader gave us all main characters, it turned out to be crap.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol. Don't worry, I'm not even giving myself a main character, it's just we do need someone to replace a main character who will LEAVE the party during the game..yes someone will leave, who? I'm not telling.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Does anyone know when a demo will be avaliable for this game, it sounds better and better,and to be honest I can't wait.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, Demo, hmmm. Like I said it will be a LAME, and I mean LAME demo once released. No playing or anything, just the full intro, and a cutsceen.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, Demo, hmmm. Like I said it will be a LAME, and I mean LAME demo once released. No playing or anything, just the full intro, and a cutscene.

Ew. If you do that, just make sure that it has some damn good mapping and dialog so it isn't a complete waste of time.

Rep:
Level 88
Then don't name the guy Lery unless you plan to give him a small cameo :P

I was in a team where the leader gave us all main characters, it turned out to be crap.

I know your idea is for the game become better, but we continue like this, and only the one newest char will have only my nick.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 03:13:06 PM by DragoonLery »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, Demo, hmmm. Like I said it will be a LAME, and I mean LAME demo once released. No playing or anything, just the full intro, and a cutscene.

Ew. If you do that, just make sure that it has some damn good mapping and dialog so it isn't a complete waste of time.

lol dante, actaully I changed my mind, it will have a playable battle betwee albert and a temp, bad guy. but won't include the final battle system...since well no one is making it yet.

is that better?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

lol dante, actaully I changed my mind, it will have a playable battle betwee albert and a temp, bad guy. but won't include the final battle system...since well no one is making it yet.

is that better?

yes, much better. I wasn't speaking in an angry way, just with the word "damn" for emphasis.

Anyways, you have all the charsets done right?

...oh, I meant a waste of playing time. I suppose itd be a waste of drawing time to...
About my art, also, if you dont like it feel free not to use it. Just remember you're the one who asked for the help. (well, not to me specifically but you get the point)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
not completely done with all the spirit sets....maybe half way. Still need 3 vilian's and another 2 main character's...one to replace rose's death, and one to replace the person who is currently in the party, and leaves. So ya I will give my honest opinion of your concept art, and maybe if I don;t like some parts I can have them changed in the spirit making.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
not completely done with all the spirit sets....maybe half way. Still need 3 vilian's and another 2 main character's...one to replace rose's death, and one to replace the person who is currently in the party, and leaves. So ya I will give my honest opinion of your concept art, and maybe if I don;t like some parts I can have them changed in the spirit making.

ok. So you want concept art or is it battler art you need? if it is the latter, it may not be very fitting next to the CG ones you have.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I need concept arrt, someone will develope the spirt set and battler, using your cocenpt art.

*update*
Tmp battle system is DONE.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Alright, cool, thanks.

So whats special about the TmpBS?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Its not the defult BS, I actaully wanted to find one and fix it up, even if it won't be used in the final product. lol

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I will make the sprites you need... at least getting them all from me they will look consistant...

Lord Dante, It would be a pleasure working from your artwork... (Helps if they are coloured)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I will make the sprites you need... at least getting them all from me they will look consistant...

Lord Dante, It would be a pleasure working from your artwork... (Helps if they are coloured)
heh, thanks. (they wont be colored :P)